VN Unity Abandoned Lucy's Game [v0.32] [Fantastika]

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Presenting Sara's new outfit.
This is just a one-off costume variation on the scene from chapter 1, and a short backstory to go with it. Upcoming Chapter 3 will feature Sara in her full-on sexy mode.

I'm really excited about her character development and to see how far Sara goes.

Saras New Outfit.png

"Fine, I'll wear the slutty bikini but I'm keeping the jacket," Sara texted you as she put on the string bikini, getting ready for the night out.

The bats were a nice touch but they barely covered her generous breasts. Sara already knew she'll have trouble with keeping them over her nipples.

Tiny panties, if they can be even called that, tightly hugged her pussy lips. The black string continued downwards and testingly pressed the delicate hole between her ass cheeks, completing the outrageous outfit.

"At least it's black. So I won't show any wet spots," she concluded, proudly glanced at herself in the mirror, and walked out of the apartment.

"And I look super hot!"

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Presenting Sara's new outfit.
This is just a one-off costume variation on the scene from chapter 1, and a short backstory to go with it. Upcoming Chapter 3 will feature Sara in her full-on sexy mode.

I'm really excited about her character development and to see how far Sara goes.

View attachment 2071006
What about future tags, fetishes and plans? Is pregnancy and impregnation on the table?

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Greebz, probably not for this game. Since its my first project I wanted to keep the scope manageable, and I already have the story set.

But I'm more flexible with the genres in the bonus content, like the "Poolside Lessons" illustrated story I have in the app. I'll keep track of different interests and requests, and I also I'll also plan to do content polls/ suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greebz and Blayo

agentgeek

Jun 3, 2018
Belrog, you are at the Chapter select screen now. You can see one the chapter buttons below (white panel). Click on that to start chapter 1.
I'll need to add some text since it's not clear. Thanks for reporting it.

Also, make the window resolution more vertical. You should see more of the content that way
Hey Fantastika, I accidently pressed ALT+ENTER, and now my game resolution is f*cked up. Do you know How can I make it more vertical again?

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
agentgeek, I can't test it currently so I can only guess now unfortunately. The game is in windowed mode by default, maybe you entered the full screen mode?
In any case, thanks for reporting it. I'll add some screen resolution options on the next update

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Fantastika v0.26 app update is live!

New links are in the thread. Here's the changelog:
- Poolside Lessons - Part 2 limited release for patrons
- added Mac build
- added in-game menu
- fixed fullscreen bug, windows players can now exit fullscreen mode with Esc key (thanks for reporting this agentgeek, Esc should work in the new version now)

Announcing the First Costume Party

Lucys Game Costume Party.png

Let's get the costume party started! Our girls need a new Halloween costume and they need everyone to pitch in with their costume ideas.

This is a fun project I planned to do from day 1 and there's no better time to start than the Halloween season. Sara's Batkini was just a warmup for the big party.

Submit our (via Google form) and help the desperate ladies. By the next weekly update, Lucy, Sara, or Felicity will proudly show off her new costume!

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
lol, she is leaving mc for some lesbian without explanation whatsoever
later she come over and everything is ok and no hard feeling at all?
is he even love her in the first place?

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Elrompeortos2000, planned tags are now added in the game info. Thanks

vanholjdonk, chapters are below but the scroll area is not showing up in your window size. It's optimized for portrait orientation for now. Just hit escape key and it should reset to a optimal resolution. I'll add some prompts for that, that's on me.

Reactions: Elrompeortos2000

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
lol, she is leaving mc for some lesbian without explanation whatsoever
later she come over and everything is ok and no hard feeling at all?
is he even love her in the first place?
Christ P Bacon, that's not the same person.
Here's the recap of chapter 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

agentgeek

Jun 3, 2018
Fantastika v0.26 app update is live!

New links are in the thread. Here's the changelog:
- Poolside Lessons - Part 2 limited release for patrons
- added Mac build
- added in-game menu
- fixed fullscreen bug, windows players can now exit fullscreen mode with Esc key (thanks for reporting this agentgeek, Esc should work in the new version now)

Announcing the First Costume Party

View attachment 2104840

Let's get the costume party started! Our girls need a new Halloween costume and they need everyone to pitch in with their costume ideas.

This is a fun project I planned to do from day 1 and there's no better time to start than the Halloween season. Sara's Batkini was just a warmup for the big party.

Submit our (via Google form) and help the desperate ladies. By the next weekly update, Lucy, Sara, or Felicity will proudly show off her new costume!
Always (y)(y)

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Lucys Game - Chapter 3 Preview.png

Quick update on Chapter 3 of Lucy's Game. Sara is re-discovering her naughty side by posing on the balcony.
Let see where this exhibition takes her...

Chapter 3 devleopment is well underway. The story and dialogues are finished. I'll be focusing on finishing art next week. It will take me another week to put everything together but Chapter 3 should be released in the second half of January. Progress is slow but steady ✊

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
It's time for another costume party, where the community helps to pick out costumes for our ladies. Take the quick anonymous poll here:

This time, Sara is looking for outfit ideas for Valentine's Day. She also wants to act out a sexy fantasy she's been daydreaming about recently.

The costume will come with a short story about Sara's naughty fantasy and will be posted here and also included in the next Lucy's Game - Chapter 3 release, which is only a few days away.