AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Suggestions -

I'd like to be able to upgrade and add rooms to have more than one special tutor at a time.

It would be nice to be able to upgrade and add another rack or two, so you can train submission on all 4 at the same time.

I figure the limit is considered part of the resource management aspect of the game or maybe just space for the graphics, but it would still be nice to have the option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bort740

clairdelunero

Nov 1, 2022
hi guys i found out how to hack this game. hope this will be helpful to u. I found out that mike velesk keep their ban list codes in "patdata.dat". He used to keep it in veleskgames.exe.
First download hex editor then open "patdata.dat" in "files" folder. we have the old code is 71909514, which is 8A404904 in hex. Then change 8A404904 into something else like 88404904. Now old code can be used again.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
hi guys i found out how to hack this game. hope this will be helpful to u. I found out that mike velesk keep their ban list codes in "patdata.dat". He used to keep it in veleskgames.exe.
First download hex editor then open "patdata.dat" in "files" folder. we have the old code is 71909514, which is 8A404904 in hex. Then change 8A404904 into something else like 88404904. Now old code can be used again.
can you please provide the edited file for the code?
I can't find the old code with Hex.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
do anyone know how to build coophouse for chicken ? i did buy a hammer. and have a wood.
Buy a plot of Land on the farm and interact with the bought lot
Just a heads up last time I checked you can't destroy build structures so you might be better off with building cow sheds, cheicken only produce low grade food, while Milking sheds produce middle quality food.
High Quality food could only be obtained from slaugthering cows when I last played

Reactions: Drussler

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
Buy a plot of Land on the farm and interact with the bought lot
Just a heads up last time I checked you can't destroy build structures so you might be better off with building cow sheds, cheicken only produce low grade food, while Milking sheds produce middle quality food.
High Quality food could only be obtained from slaugthering cows when I last played
yeah, i discovered you can build them on farm once you advance story with wife enough, and since fam hand is locked behind paywall (tier 1, not much money) but i dislike it, because food grind is most boring part of game.
and yes, actualy there is a chance to get high quality food, and that is if you have decided to keep that senator? daughter for yourself (you get her as part of plot advance), instead of finishing her training at slums for reward.

and what realy annoys me, is that there are no rules for food consumption, i was realy, realy shocked when i discovered that my slaves eaten my high quality food, which i did have stored for advancing a story.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes