electre

Aug 5, 2019
i was thinking of male protagoniste raped by male monster, but Eroico is a good game too ^^

Reactions: Xol

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
I feel you, there's often stuff i wish were toggleable so i wish you all the luck.^^

Edit: Even more yay for pregnancy lovers. <3

View attachment 370772
:love:

edit: also v18 is out

Updates
- New Sounds
- Ability to bag items (doesnt work with inventory yet)
- Holding actions.
- Sourspot (close) attacks no longer stun.
- Dive is now done with shift.
- Enemies will now occasionally blast off into space, never to be heard from again.

Notes:
After picking up an item, hold V to enter a holding animation.
Press right/left to hold it out.
Press Down to eat it.

Up currently bags the item whether holding V or not.
Added a drop item command that was done with down, but changed it. May change what directions do what in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroNoHero

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
Is there any way to "escape" once you've been defeated (reached 0 health)? Like, to pass out and respawn at home or something? Kinda annoying that seemingly the only way to reset at that point is to fully reset (close the game and re-open it).

Reactions: Kira77

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Is there any way to "escape" once you've been defeated (reached 0 health)? Like, to pass out and respawn at home or something? Kinda annoying that seemingly the only way to reset at that point is to fully reset (close the game and re-open it).
You can press F1 to get the same result but without having to close down the game.
I think R used to work to restart as well, but it doesn't seem to anymore. That or my memory is failing.

Reactions: xigva

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Need a more in-depth explanation of the controls (all of them). Like if you get captured by something, is there a way to break free, or are you just stuck in eternal coitus with whatever caught you?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
the game for a version i think its 0.19 its still feels like a demo for some reason. Does anyone know if the dev is actually making any progress on the game and its not releasing the content cause i play for a while and didnt see much to do.

• Angry
Reactions: Stupidkiller

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
>game for a version i think its 0.19 its still feels like a demo for some reason.

Because 0.19 is clearly a demo number?

Don't let F95 trick you, anything less than version 1.00 is always a demo or a beta. 0.1x is fucking nothing.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes