Should I share public patreon as new posts in here?

• Total voters

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Still waiting for some response, nothing from his Patreon, I tried to talk with some guys that still are in the Discord's group of the game but no response as well

partiallyRandom

Jan 22, 2022
Ow I hope this doesn't get abandonned even though it doesn't look good on that part. I like the art style and I would have loved to see more of Alys and Leana :/

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I got a response of a member of the Discord and he doesn't know what happened to Mystiko as well, I'll keep watching this thread but you can drop your hopes by now, hope Mystiko is at least alive and well somewhere. That's it from my end.

Reactions: partiallyRandom

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
I got a response of a member of the Discord and he doesn't know what happened to Mystiko as well, I'll keep watching this thread but you can drop your hopes by now, hope Mystiko is at least alive and well somewhere. That's it from my end.
well... our man has some health issues
I dont want to panic too much so lets hope he's still with us

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I was just remembering about this game yesterday, looks like the dev was gotten by the procrastination monster, I won't judge since that I should be studing 3D modeling to sculpt some hot chicks with biggus dickus for some game that I eventually would make and I should be learning japanese too to work translating some eroges and maybe get some money from this but the procrastination got me as well.
well... our man has some health issues
I dont want to panic too much so lets hope he's still with us
I'll continuous keeping to stand by what I said :LUL:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote