Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game is going well, it's nice that there is a lot of progress in Michelle's pregnancy.
Rachel and Gia .. I don't like to share my women but I think I had to do it once (with Gia). As for the Gia celebration idea, I don't like it very much, I don't want to share Rachel with another guy, I just check once what it looks like, but we probably have to wait a bit until then.

I look forward to the first time with Krysten and Rachel. :D

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
How do i get Rachel/Gia scene? I agreed to their meeting, but option about videocall stil doesnt pop up. also cant make Michelle pregnat. Maybe someone will land me w Save?

Reactions: RottenPlum

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
you know there is something that makes no sense in that whole rachel-gia-luke teaching thing.

that is supposed to be a "help" from gia for mother/son couples isn't it??

so why gia want's a intimiate night with rachel to make her more comfortable with lesbian sex like she said??

that is not needed for teaching mother/son couples to get going in their new found relationship.

for me it seems like a lame excuse to have her old webcampartner back in action infront of a webcam with her.

for teaching mother/son couples to get along with their new found releationship there are both partners needed.there is no need for seperate intimate nights for both partners here.

that is why it makes no sense at all that whole gia part.thats why i HATE that part its bullshit that gia story part.

and of course that all of that is forced so far and i don't see any kind of in game explaination from the DEV here like he mentioned a view posts back why it has to be like this that everything is ignored until now.

edit : i have watched the video chat now too and i must say that its more bullshit than before.it does not matter what you pick at the first meeting with gia,the dialogues with luke to get in gias pants are the same.and don't get me started with that videochat.There it is clear that gia only did that seperate date thing to get in Rachels pants and clearly NOT for TEACHING there.I think Gia manipulated Rachel to bring on that Teaching part to luke because Rachel maybe told Gia about Luke too much.
And the celebration offer after the lessons that gia offered is clearly an attempt for a fun orgy for her and her son,trying to get another couple to do swinger partys or something like that.
"thats how you need to take care of your sexy mommy" she says in the video chat MY ASS Luke seems to have no problem with that even without gias teaching.

Clearly an attempt from gia to "use" rachel to get what she wants.I bet even that teaching is incidental or she even takes it not seriously.Reading the dialouges from the videochat from the start on i even think she does that for herself to get more than just Rachels pants.

maaan i hate it even more now that part with that gia.

EvilUser

i really,really like your game but you fucked up the Rachel Path with this Gia story part and that is my opinion and i think not only mine.

Last edited:

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
How do i get Rachel/Gia scene? I agreed to their meeting, but option about videocall stil doesnt pop up. also cant make Michelle pregnat. Maybe someone will land me w Save?
My save from v0.18 (first delete second slot in quick save), I've checked both scenes quickly in skip mode and they will work.

Reactions: setter6 and Danyboy

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
Name-change MOD (2 versions):

1. Incest patch with "MC name change" option.
Works with any version of the game (even future updates) but you need to edit 'zzzpatch.rpy' file by yourself.
zzzpatch_v2.zip - updated version (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
Installation:
Download and extract archive - zzzpatch_v2.zip - copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder and delete the original incestpatch (if you use it).
Next edit this file with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 4 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername").
It will change mc name and wont affect any of yours save (even the new ones) so you should copy this file to the " ..../game" folder after each update if you still want your custom name.
For default name and no incest, delete the zzzpatch.rpy file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. MC rename MOD .
- added "mcName" button to input preferred MC's name (at the bottom of the screen, next to quick buttons on the left)
Updated: 2023-11-02
Game Version: 0.36a
Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.36a.zip - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Incest patch with MC name change.
Copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder delete the original incestpatch (if you use it) .
Edit with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 3 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername"). It will permanently change mc name.
I didn't realize this was available and had resigned myself to playing as Luke. Would one need to start a new game to get this to work or just replace the posted incest patch with this one?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder delete the original incestpatch (if you use it) .
Edit with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 3 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername"). It will permanently change mc name.
Thank you

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I understand the outrage with Rachel and Gia thing. I just looked back and I did not see hardly any complaints about Ella and Michael. Don't get me wrong I don't want to share any of my girls. For me the Ella thing is worse. To get rid of her husband I have to have a threesome. I don't want to see another guy any where near me sex is going on. I know it does not happen, but having another guy there is just wrong. That is my opinion. I'm an old fashion guy. One dick to rule them all!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I understand the outrage with Rachel and Gia thing. I just looked back and I did not see hardly any complaints about Ella and Michael. Don't get me wrong I don't want to share any of my girls. For me the Ella thing is worse. To get rid of her husband I have to have a threesome. I don't want to see another guy any where near me sex is going on. I know it does not happen, but having another guy there is just wrong. That is my opinion. I'm an old fashion guy. One dick to rule them all!
Even if you stay with Ella in the hotel, she tosses Michael out, and the story goes the same.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Just saw Gia/Rachel cam show and i am not fun of share for sure, but still not as bad as i expected. What bothers me most is Gias suggestion to mom to get dicked by her son, that would really freak me out, thank god Rachel said no.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Just saw Gia/Rachel cam show and i am not fun of share for sure, but still not as bad as i expected. What bothers me most is Gias suggestion to mom to get dicked by her son, that would really freak me out, thank god Rachel said no.
well that sharing with other woman is not the problem.The problem is how it came to that and how it developed further.
Luke was told from Rachel AND Michelle that he needs to man up and that he is to nice to other people,and now that he is an Executive Manager he needs to act more like an boss.

and then he has no say in Anything from the moment that Gia thing started and again somehow is treated like a kid and acts like a pussy again from that moment on when it comes to the Gia part.It is similiar with the Lying Ella,there should be a luke that acts more like a boss now because Ella was caught Lying to Luke and Michelle.And maybe Alexandra is also involved in that lie well technically she is of course she told ella to stop Banging Clients.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thanks I did not know that. Everything said "confront him". But thank you.
Both choices ends up with the same results, after that, you can befriend him as well and decide to share girls with him or not.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Edit with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 3 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername"). It will permanently change mc name (but you should copy this file to the " ..../game" folder after each update if you still want your input name)
For default name just delete the zzzpatch.rpy file.
Thanks for this patch works very well with all my saves, i am sure many of them would like to name their MC especially new players and also this should be linked to OP by any of the mods seeing this..

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I've rarely fallen for a character as hard as I have for Michelle, I'm going full pregancy and marriage route, I think it's a testament to the writing that I can't wait to propose to her :D
To make it legal I will also go down the marriage path but going for a full harem route though and want to get others pregnant also, Rachel, Krysten and Melissa for starters but would love to knock up others.

Reactions: EJW

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
you sure have a strange sense of humor regarding the word "Optional" here ^^

"all was optional with that gia until now" but still forced
yeah sex with luke will be avoidable and only that
"Rachel doesn't like the idea of Gia bringing James for 4some" and still gia askes luke and he says "i will think about it" so i think that thing is not really of the table.

regarding the conversations from luke for this woman with him always talking like he want´s to get in her pants it could lead anywhere.

And please change the conversations about gia when luke talks about her.The Dialogues after the meeting if you choose if you are OKAY with the date or NOT are the SAME how can that be if you are NOT okay with the date and still talk like you want to bang her all the time luke must act a little angry about that and not thinking with his dick.

and secondly: please man up luke a bit pleaaaaase that is a little annoying now that everything "boss" like actions leads to sex situations.
i mean that ella part for most there.let him act like a boss for once and show that luke can act like a Manager once in a while.
make a conversation with ella about that case there and if you break up with her in this update,make a scene where ella tries to fix it later because she feels guilty or something like that.

it does not needs to end always in a sexually way you know?.i don´t mind if there will be a update with less sex and more story progression once in a while and i am sure all your other fans would not mind that too.

please,please,please consider it you always give plenty of sex scenes every update so that would not be a problem i am sure of that.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes