vulcha444

Apr 28, 2017
how is it false? if people can just get it for free, why would they bother to buy it?
Because of the convenience and you can afford it? As a kid I never bought any games, because I had no money, but now my steam collection is in the hundreds of games, even though I could still pirate the vast majority of the games I like to play (Singleplayer). Piracy made me a gamer, if I didn't do it as a kid, I'd probably be outside or something haha.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Luke's Way [v0.22] [Evil User] (1.24GB)
352 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Don't go blaming the dev if he decides to pull the plug or end it early in the future then. At least it made it to 24 hours this time I suppose.
Eh, its the same thing as preordering for me. I stopped doing that a long time ago, no way i'll pay for parts of a game. When the game comes out and I play it and enjoy it, i'll gladly throw 15-20 bucks at a good dev. No way i'm paying 100+ dollars over a few years dev time to beta test a game for someone.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.22b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
The error shows up if you are on iris's path but not on bella's path. i made a work arround for it., could you check if this is working.? you can place this in the "game" subfolder. (remember to rename the downloaded file to "v0.22.rpy")
Thx! Will try!

Reactions: OEJ

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
The error shows up if you are on iris's path but not on bella's path. i made a work arround for it., could you check if this is working.? you can place this in the "game" subfolder. (remember to rename the downloaded file to "v0.22.rpy")

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
wtf 2 minute in the game and get asking if i want to get cucked and no option to refuse just yes or ask me later.
so all the sharing cuck ecc.. it's unavoidable?

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Look, I can cope with the odd grammatical error, but "Holly Molly" is absolutely not a thing. you're looking for "holy moley" or "holy shit" or "holy fuck" or "holy crap" just yeah, it feels more accurate.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
2 years later.... version 0.22 drops. So 8 years to completion?

Let's start a betting pool on which hits release first... this or Star Citizen.
Versioning is arbitrary, doubly so the simple "running tally" method many VN's use.
wtf 2 minute in the game and get asking if i want to get cucked and no option to refuse just yes or ask me later.
so all the sharing cuck ecc.. it's unavoidable?
"Later" is a polite letdown in dialogue but a hard no as far as the game is concerned.

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
"Later" is a polite letdown in dialogue but a hard no as far as the game is concerned.
Sry dont understand what you are saying i try even a translator and it made even less sense :ROFLMAO:
so i made a quick search and for what i understan you cant avoid all this type of content without skip some major caracter i get it right?

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Sry dont understand what you are saying i try even a translator and it made even less sense :ROFLMAO:
so i made a quick search and for what i understan you cant avoid anything i get it right?
Just pick "later", it disables the sharing stuff.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes