Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i think your confusing the patch and not having the patch
I only play uncensored i know what i said
Why don't you play one turn with and one without the patch then you will see what the difference is.

Again the incest patch ONLY changes the dialogues between Luke,Rachel(Mom) and krysten and further it ONLY changes how the other characters in the game calling out the relation between luke,rachel and krysten.

Either Rachel is : Mom (with patch) or Moms best Friend (without patch),and Krysten is either his Sister (with patch) or Lukes ex-girlfriend (without patch).

And every sexual scenes are the same with or without the incest patch.

I think you confusing yourself here...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
I only play uncensored i know what i said
Why don't you play one turn with and one without the patch then you will see what the difference is.

Again the incest patch ONLY changes the dialogues between Luke,Rachel(Mom) and krysten and further it ONLY changes how the other characters in the game calling out the relation between luke,rachel and krysten.

Either Rachel is : Mom (with patch) or Moms best Friend (without patch),and Krysten is either his Sister (with patch) or Lukes ex-girlfriend (without patch).

And every sexual scenes are the same with or without the incest patch.

I think you confusing yourself here...
Mostly correct but I believe unpatched Rachal or Rachel (can't remember which one due to the maid having a similar name) is listed as his neighbor, not mom's best friend. Krysten unpatched his ex-girlfriend that is correct but saying besides that it affects nothing else is false as Samantha's lover patched is her son while unpatched it's her son's best friend.

I'm not sure if Gia's lover is her son unpatched or not because I've not played due to dislike of Gia in the story at all due to her not being needed as the established girls could've done the sex therapist plotline instead or Luke & his mom could've worked it out reasonably well on their own.

Lastly, not patched related but mentioned often the Ella Scheming/betrayal plot is still too shrouded for judgment as right now I'd say it was tossed in to potentially add controversy or maybe downsize/lower the number of girls in the future to work/focus more on the story then free for all sex without consequence. If Luke keeps going as is his dick will be damaged beyond repair with overuse added with the occasional pill-induced fuckfest that's why it was added to cut Ella off in my opinion but its still speculation as I can't predict Evil User's thoughts/ideas.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Mostly correct but I believe unpatched Rachal or Rachel (can't remember which one due to the maid having a similar name) is listed as his neighbor, not mom's best friend. Krysten unpatched his ex-girlfriend that is correct but saying besides that it affects nothing else is false as Samantha's lover patched is her son while unpatched it's her son's best friend.

I'm not sure if Gia's lover is her son unpatched or not because I've not played due to dislike of Gia in the story at all due to her not being needed as the established girls could've done the sex therapist plotline instead or Luke & his mom could've worked it out reasonably well on their own.

Lastly, not patched related but mentioned often the Ella Scheming/betrayal plot is still too shrouded for judgment as right now I'd say it was tossed in to potentially add controversy or maybe downsize/lower the number of girls in the future to work/focus more on the story then free for all sex without consequence. If Luke keeps going as is his dick will be damaged beyond repair with overuse added with the occasional pill-induced fuckfest that's why it was added to cut Ella off in my opinion but its still speculation as I can't predict Evil User's thoughts/ideas.
Yeah right i forgot gia and samanthas sons here

the maid is Raquel and with Rachel i am sure it was moms best friend or my moms neighbour without patch.
as for ella that scene with ditching her could go both ways but one is sure that is not finished that case with ella she will spit it out what is wrong luke and michelle will surley not let that go.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
What if Ella knows or has connection to Hudson and Madera (the drug lord but not sure about the name). So she starts to make a move on MC and Michelle by lying to them?

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I think there would be no update this month maybe
I'm trying my best to get the update out, besides we still have 2 weeks left from this month and 2 weeks means a lot.

or there could be a time skip with a view month at some point but i think that is not the case here.
There will be few months skip at some point, yeah

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Thanks for replying ,you made clear my thoughts despite waiting relentlessly, I really look forward as it is one of my favourite games and hope that there would be an update, this month can't wait for the update as I have tried most of the games here and theres not much left ,also there are not very much updates are coming these days and I got very much bored and felt lonely in lockdown ,thanks Regards

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Thanks for replying ,you made clear my thoughts despite waiting relentlessly, I really look forward as it is one of my favourite games and hope that there would be an update, this month can't wait for the update as I have tried most of the games here and theres not much left ,also there are not very much updates are coming these days and I got very much bored and felt lonely in lockdown ,thanks Regards
Well, I'm little behind schedule because I was moving in a new place and after I moved in somehow (for unknown reasons) some scenes take ages to render but I'm getting there... Maybe a bit slower but I'm getting there for sure

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Anyone else having issue with the name change mod not working properly? By that I mean after renaming the character and it states that it has done so, I still get Luke either as the char name or in the char's thoughts stating Luke instead of the rename.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone else having issue with the name change mod not working properly? By that I mean after renaming the character and it states that it has done so, I still get Luke either as the char name or in the char's thoughts stating Luke instead of the rename.
Did you replace all three instances of the name in the mod file?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Did you replace all three instances of the name in the mod file?
I am referring to #2 here:
Name-change MOD (2 versions):

1. Incest patch with "MC name change" option.
Works with any version of the game (even future updates) but you need to edit 'zzzpatch.rpy' file by yourself.
zzzpatch_v2.zip - updated version (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
Installation:
Download and extract archive - zzzpatch_v2.zip - copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder and delete the original incestpatch (if you use it).
Next edit this file with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 4 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername").
It will change mc name and wont affect any of yours save (even the new ones) so you should copy this file to the " ..../game" folder after each update if you still want your custom name.
For default name and no incest, delete the zzzpatch.rpy file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. MC rename MOD (incest-patch included).
- added "mcName" button to input preferred MC's name (at the bottom of the screen, next to quick buttons on the left)
Updated: 2020-03-19
Game Version: 0.21
Mod Version: 0.21.3
- corrected dialogue in update's v0.19 script (thanks NoStepOnSnek for notice )
Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.21.3.zip - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where all you need to do is add the mod and in game change the name. If, however, it requires for both, then that would be a little redundant and unnecessary.

Grzmilu

Jun 23, 2018
Luke's Way v0.22 - 3rd batch of previews
Hey all.
I had a really rough time and because of that I had to take some time off. I have a help from a writer (RogueKnightUK - Mr. Knobb's Retrieving the Past) now, he will write the events under given event map. That means the story will keep as planned, no major changes but we'll see what he will suggest and how he will be able to add something new in Luke's Way. I haven't done much work since the last previews but I'll throw some images here.

That's all for now, stay at home and stay safe... Drop a like/comment/suggestion if you like.
Sorry for the late news.
Evil

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes