Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I really want a Michelle & Mom threesome, and it's very fucking likely here :)
That would be great for a start, then the two daughters (Melissa/Krysten) could join to keep everything in the family.

I'm curious to see if any of the girls will develop feelings or they'll keep it professional, since some of them seem to get closer and closer to Luke.

Reactions: PixelRepublic

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Now that we have freed Ella, I can't wait for what you just said to happen. It made me sad that the two best looking ladies were the ones taken. After the update, with Michelle being officially pregnant and Krysten telling us about her feelings, I'm getting a Sisterly Lust vibe, where the game keeps giving and giving, becoming extremelly enjoyable.
Yeah, I can see that now that you mention it. While there are some complex and contrived stories out there that I love, it is sometimes nice to have an easier going and, as you said, enjoyable story.

I really want a Michelle & Mom threesome, and it's very fucking likely here :)
Actually, I take that back. First time with mom should be alone. But, Luke is still hard from that pill and Michelle is horny because of hers, something is going to happen, but because of Moms hesitance, maybe she just watches in the next update, which would be a kind of cool on it's own.

However, because of how the conversation ended in the room, he could persuade her and could be just full on sexy times.

Damn it, I'm looking forward to the next update even more now :D

Reactions: junior366 and Mytez

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some of my fave games getting updates this weekend.

Between Alison and Lukes I is a happy lil Ava.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Remember what happened with Samantha, maybe Michelle isn't going to get involved again and will encourage them to have fun together.
True, long term, but in that instance; that last scene on the bed, if Michelle could have been a part of it, she would have jumped in there head first. Luke opened her eyes and she is all in.

Side note; I'm kinda weirded out by seeing a much older Dana in another game.

Reactions: Mytez

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
And what a shame that would be :p she is wasted on this boyfriend of hers and what I like the best about her despite the temptation she is still loyal to him so for sure she is a keeper and a good one at that.
I do think something more than just sex could be there with her. He has been helpful, respectful and understanding, she would see and appreciate that. She has already been talking a lot about him. So feelings could understandably develop before sex.

Reactions: Mytez and Mormont

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You would probably be safe, since mom would choose the one with the fun bags ;)
I mean, it was funny but damn... that was harsh.

To think, I used to like you.

And what a shame that would be :p she is wasted on this boyfriend of hers and what I like the best about her despite the temptation she is still loyal to him so for sure she is a keeper and a good one at that.
Yeah, she totally wasted on the guy that loves her and, so far, has been treating her well.

She should totally dump him for the guy that's fucking everyone he works with and will probably only see her maybe once a week and she'll never be his top priority.

Yep, she's totally wasted.

• Sad
Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
To think, I used to like you.
Look at the bright side, you have people for all around the world talking about yours. Your twin can't say that about hers.

So feelings could understandably develop before sex.
How would Michelle deal with the girls falling for Luke? Would she allow him to engange in a romantic relationship with them as long as she's his priority?

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, she totally wasted on the guy that loves her and, so far, has been treating her well.

She should totally dump him for the guy that's fucking everyone he works with and will probably only see her maybe once a week and she'll never be his top priority.

Yep, she's totally wasted.
Can't tell him about the job though otherwise, he would be off. She wouldn't have that problem with Luke

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
How would Michelle deal with the girls falling for Luke? Would she allow him to engange in a romantic relationship with them as long as she's his priority?
Well, she was not only accepting but enthusiastic about his relationship starting with his mother. With their inherit closeness, she would be nieve to think it would only be sexual. And, he bluntly said as much in the bedroom scene. She didn't as much as bat an eyelid to that, she was on board.

I do often find my brain battling between real life and this form of fiction, and have to adjust my antennas.

While I love the story, it is utterly absurd. So yes, I think it could happen, and that Michelle would be accepting of it. As she always says "As long as I know about it, I'm ok with it". Which was also pretty much the agreement with Samantha.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can't tell him about the job though otherwise, he would be off. She wouldn't have that problem with Luke
As much fun as it is for Luke some women, like Iris with her having a boyfriend, need full time love. She'd never get that from him.

The only people who stand to get anything out of this is either Rachel or Michelle. Those are the only 2 that look like they could have a possible ending the rest are just pussy fodder.

Reactions: PixelRepublic

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
As much fun as it is for Luke some women, like Iris with her having a boyfriend, need full time love. She'd never get that from him.

The only people who stand to get anything out of this is either Rachel or Michelle. Those are the only 2 that look like they could have a possible ending the rest are just pussy fodder.
Well, love (or lust), can make people stupid some times. I've seen both men and women voluntarily get into worse situations in real life. And as I said in my last post, this form of fiction is absurd, all bets are off and anything can happen.

I'm honestly surprised it has become so complex already, with so many women, don't see that slowing anytime soon with the current trend.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes