botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The English definitely needs to get better. It's just too many wrong words and mistakes to be annoying.

Overall things just seem to work too fast.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Nice game the English is not good in places but can forgive that as dev not native English speaker. Bit fast paced i usually play a little slower but that not a bad thing pretty much straight into some action.Nice renders so a thumbs up from me

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
wow this game has one of the best renders i've seen so far
they are not half bad . if you like good renders check out depraved awakening as well the renders in that are awsome and a bloody good story to boot

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
they are not half bad . if you like good renders check out depraved awakening as well the renders in that are awsome and a bloody good story to boot
I agree about depraved awakening renders... Making dark renders like those in DA requires tasty graphic card which I don't have at the moment. At this point render with that quality will take me like 24-36 hours

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its a totally mindless meaningless game..but its fun..no NTR or incest to mess with my fung schway..(purposely misspelled so hush) noone looks like a 13 year old..you can just happily click away ..the english is decent enough that you do not scratch your head wondering WTF...you are constantly fed various dames of every race size level of beauty to keep things interesting..there is a bit of a mysterious story behind it all ...it ticks off a lot of "alrighty then" boxes..it'll never be another DA or AL..but who cares..this is just a game to sit back and lazily enjoy..for that..thumbs up dev.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
What a great game this is !
@dev : keep it going, you're work is excellent and brings joy to the player imo :)
Btw : all the women in this game are hot and lovely :cool:

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
i love this game it is nice thanks for the update can't wait for the next one ......

i wanted to ask how many paths can MC get and can MC sleep with all of the girls?

also in here it does not change any thing if you chose not to call bc either way he tell her he wants to be with her so WTF is that?

Over all i STILL LOVE your game

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
also in here it does not change any thing if you chose not to call bc either way he tell her he wants to be with her so WTF is that?
That option will play role in the future updates... For example (and this is not a spoiler): Carrie might tell Michelle that they had sex in Luke's office and Michelle might get angry... or Carrie will accidently slip that she is not anal virgin anymore and Michelle will find out that they fucked in the office... or Maybe she already knows because of the camera surveilance...

Reactions: gartal
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes