decker2

Jul 6, 2017
mann i bought this on dvd when i was like 12
i even still have it in the original pack
good old times:)

Feb 21, 2018
hmm...no one questioned how safe editing registry is? messing with Hkey stuff is a big no no isn't it?
i tend to think of them as what makes a computer a computer.

assuming you did this is there a way to revert back the changes this would make?

master110

Jun 5, 2017
hmm...no one questioned how safe editing registry is? messing with Hkey stuff is a big no no isn't it?
i tend to think of them as what makes a computer a computer.

assuming you did this is there a way to revert back the changes this would make?
Stop being a baby. Just do the reg file. its how we stole games in 90's on pc

When you install a game it write to the reg. Because you didn't install the game you have no reg. without he reg you can't start the game hence the error to reinstall.

Reactions: Trojaner

AA0

Jan 27, 2018
For me the video plays, it moves to a loading screen with a CD icon and loading bar, there is a sliver of blue on the loading bar that never moves and it is stuck from there.

Reactions: BubbleBuals

Black B

Nov 2, 2018
With anyone who has problem with the blackscreen and crash at the beginning of the game. You guys should try editing the path with "\\" instead of "\"
For example:
"Path"="C:\\Spiele\\Lula 3D\\Run"
Instead of
"Path"="C:\Spiele\Lula 3D\Run"

Reactions: TAHAEI

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Extra for the People who can´t get it to run, Download this Installer version (This is the Original Installer from Disc), Extract the file, run the Setup.exe ... wait until its finish installed and have fun to play it ... if this version doesn´t run for you too the problem is on your end and not the game (Crack for NOCD will be automatic installed)

Can someone of the Mods or you Kid_Kaos89 change the uploaded version to this one? Don´t think it will stop that people come up with error bla bla
fixed it

Reactions: Trojaner

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Yes you open the RegKey in notepad, after you finished editing the both lines to match you game install directory Save the file, then double klick it and windows pops up with the good old Nag wanna add entry to Registry, hit yes and it should work ....

"Path"="C:\\Spiele\\Lula 3D\\Run"
"LevelPath"="C:\\Spiele\\Lula 3D\\Run\\Levels"

after you editing for example to match your install directory

"Path"="E:\\WetPussyGames\\Lula 3D\\Run"
"LevelPath"="E:\\WetPussyGames\\Lula 3D\\Run\\Levels"
Save the file, douple klick it, hit yes when windows ask, finish
double clicking a notepad file opens it for me thats all it does.
once i "open it with notepad" it turns the entire thing into a notepad file so yeah. guess thats what ppl meant when they said it doesnt work on win 7. must be some weird win 10 change

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
a Reg file isn´t a Notepad file, .reg was always a Registry File ... if not something is messed up on your windows settings ... if there where to heavy changes between win 7 and win 10 no old program/game would run on win 10

Problem is people change the settings to "Always open with Notepad" ... but they should do that only once for editing the file ... editing files should be made with better things like Notepad++
ohhhh youre supposed to only open it ONCE with notepad.
that makes more sense i guess. thanks

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
after getting it to run all i can say is... my god is it boring lol. even for how old this game is, its just an adventure point and click type of game. its so boring

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
If someone is still fiddling with the "Key"-file (its just an registry-entry)

Copy the .bat - File from the Zip into the Lula 3D-Folder (the one with the "Misc", "Run" & "Uninstall"-Folders) and execute "Make_Key.bat"
A new File will be created (Lula_3D_Key.reg) with the correct content / paths -> doubleclick, confirm, confirm, done

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I wanted to play this so bad back when it was still new and never got a chance to. perhaps I'll try it now lol

alu35

Jul 29, 2017
Lula 3D + Crack with NoCD work fine

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CDV Software Entertainment AG\Lula 3D]
"Path"="E:\\Games\\Lula 3D\\Run"
"LevelPath"="E:\\Games\\Lula 3D\\Run\\Levels"
mast be \\ if you use \ then don't work. sorry for my bad english

LiquidSquid

Jun 26, 2018
I've come across an error. I've used the installer version and changed the regkey file through notepad, the game starts up and plays the intro, but stops at the disc with the loading bar and picture of Lula. I alt-tab and the following message comes up: (see below)

A little help would be appreciated.

*edit: I figured it out, I missed a bracket while editing the RegKey file.

Last edited: