Shadow_Sea

Dec 11, 2020
The keys seem to be offline. Also I've heard that there was an unofficial patch called "deeper into lula" that restored a lot of cut content. Does anyone know where to download that?

Reactions: HanktheHunk3

TAHAEI

Oct 24, 2023
With anyone who has problem with the blackscreen and crash at the beginning of the game. You guys should try editing the path with "\\" instead of "\"
For example:
"Path"="C:\\Spiele\\Lula 3D\\Run"
Instead of
"Path"="C:\Spiele\Lula 3D\Run"
It worked!!!!!!!!!! thanks man, You are life saver

JD98ns

May 22, 2018
I can't, for the love of all, force window mode for this game. Really want to tab out without my resolution being borked. I also could never found a .ini file to manually set resolution.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
The keys seem to be offline. Also I've heard that there was an unofficial patch called "deeper into lula" that restored a lot of cut content. Does anyone know where to download that?
Here where there were several interesting things like save what you can't get to, but unfortunately this page closed many years ago here I leave you webmachine and maybe I can share something about this page

AnalL0ver

Nov 9, 2023
Here where there were several interesting things like save what you can't get to, but unfortunately this page closed many years ago here I leave you webmachine and maybe I can share something about this page
Hey just an update on this, these are the restored content list under "Deeper into Lula" on the archived site and as of on the archive only about 4 of the 8 content files are downloadable:

downloadable*

Mount Rushmore extended*
Las Vegas extended*
BH-Residence extended
San Francisco extended*
RS-Desert extended
CC-Village extended
BF-Beautyfarm extended*
Promissed Land extended

So if anyone has any knowledge of where the rest can be downloaded that would be awesome!