Unreal Engine Lula's Saga The Holestic Adventures [2023-04-05 Demo] [LulaSmut]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Is it completely broken for anyone else? First red flag was the girl on the main menu being bald. Second was when I sat through the 5 minute intro of TTS because any attempt to skip crashed it. Third was when I sat through the totally unrelated 5 minute in engine cutscene that was also unskippable where a gremlin boob fucks a blue girl he was trying to wake up then knocked out for some reason. Third red flag was after the flower grows out of her boob the game finally acts like it's starting only for more unskippable TTS tutorials that proceed to CTD when they're done.

pr0t3us

Oct 10, 2021
The more you release free versions the more people will attract to support you = more cash for the development of the game, take a look at the other games...

as simple as that and facts Doesn't care about feelings.
besides everything, "i Wanna eat that pussy"

Oct 12, 2018
...so im not interrested in reading the rants of the dev, game literally crashes during the intro sequence - any solution?

and my pc more then meets this, dont worry about that.

....nvm i just loaded the save and it worked

please tell me the sci fi shit is in this demo too and not jsut the weird green lady bit? not like i can finish that,because, i cannot, half the interactions dont work

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluha

qndytmd

Mar 17, 2021
this project seems like to death,because i found a post at author'web :

Just a little post
I had written a rather long explanatory post, but I’m in a state where I have to force myself for everything and no longer have any desire to communicate.
I wanted to say and explain other things, but I have said it many times in the past and things are no better today.
So I finally erased what I wanted to say also here..

I just let you know that there is no longer the possibility to support this project on, deviant art, subscribestar, boosty and pixiv fanbox.
I withdraw from these places where there have never really been more than 2 or 3 people at best.

Well, that’s what I had to say.
Ciao!

Jan 28, 2018

Just a little post
I had written a rather long explanatory post, but I’m in a state where I have to force myself for everything and no longer have any desire to communicate.
I wanted to say and explain other things, but I have said it many times in the past and things are no better today.

I just let you know that there is no longer the possibility to support this project on, deviant art, subscribestar, boosty and pixiv fanbox.
I withdraw from these places where there have never really been more than 2 or 3 people at best.

Ciao!
Rip Lula

pr0t3us

Oct 10, 2021

Just a little post

Ciao!
when u take The blue pill, these things can happen too.
he should learn to market his product alot better not waiting to money come out of thin air

Last edited:
Reactions: katy_letv

sky0dragon

May 15, 2018
Game is still alive, author just post on Patreon and discord. He hates places like f95 so this game is only seen by a few people. He even posted in July that he wanted to reach $1k a month by september, he didn't (currently at $226), but he ain't growing, nobody know about this game and he refuse to show more of it. And what little he keep showing isn't the original game but that new Demo (previous demo was 10 times better). His own fault, this is a niche game at this point that few know and will never expand out of it.

Reactions: pr0t3us

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
The guy clearly has talent creating 3D models. But his people skills are completely off. His game is WAY too ambitious for someone who hates places like Kimochi.info, F95zone and... well, everything.

He released that crappy demo that doesn't include the content from his previous demo, most people hated this demo and he ended up surprised that people didn't throw money at him.

And if that wasn't bad enough, instead of releasing smaller demos more frequently to entice people, he is creating SO MUCH content for his next demo that he can't even afford to continue.

Last edited:

x_Sierra

Apr 24, 2021
This demo but also the old demo are not as bad as everyone says here ... Ok, they still need a lot of work and optimization, but they are already running quite well. Unfortunately there isn't quite as much content yet and some of it is really weird / strange. But it's fun to play, that's the most important thing.

I think the new Demo needs the Bestiality and maybe the Futa tags...

ScreenShot00001.jpg ScreenShot00002.jpg

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes