Unreal Engine Lula's Saga The Holestic Adventures [2023-04-05 Demo] [LulaSmut]

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Jul 10, 2017
Where the heck did you find a woman on a horse?
Don't waste your time, just watch this , that is exactly what you'll do, there is no more progress, just a bit of environmental show off and like the dev said, a test of PC performance.

Reactions: Lightsworne

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
Hey, wait, which one do I have to download, the green or the yellow one, that is, the first one has all the content or not? because I don't want to have to download one by one you know

1680745614114.png

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Hey, wait, which one do I have to download, the green or the yellow one, that is, the first one has all the content or not? because I don't want to have to download one by one you know
Well, is it really not clear, the 1st option is the full file at once, all 15 gigabytes, the second option is the same file but in parts

May 14, 2020
I always do the split files incase the download gets messed up and I have to restart

Jul 10, 2017
at the moment there is no content in the game at all, what he calls other fairy tale worlds is just some kind of hell, it is terrible and disgusting .... but what can be seen on another map if you use the console
Any idea what the name of the map is?

Jun 8, 2017
Keyboard Controls:

WASD: Character Movements
C: Camera Switch
R: Camera Zoom (in FPS view)
Shift: Walk Fast
Ctrl: Walk Slow
E or Left mouse: Action Key
Q: Back Key
X: Remove text in animations sequences
Y: Switch "Idle" Lula Animations
M: Menu options
Arrow Up: Raise Animation Speed
Arrow Down: Lower Animation Speed
Arrow Right: Next Animation
Arrow Left: Previous Animation
the fact you had to post this prove that the creator failed to inform the player (ingame) of the most basic requirement to play the game, the controls.... i feel extremely sorry for those who actual pay for this. i have not see something this bad since casting simulator the bullsht unity casting couch game.

Reactions: blackant and Sidyan
Apr 5, 2023
the fact you had to post this prove that the creator failed to inform the player (ingame) of the most basic requirement to play the game, the controls.... i feel extremely sorry for those who actual pay for this. i have not see something this bad since casting simulator the bullsht unity casting couch game.
What you do not understand in the post I do or everywhere where I post about it, that it's still not to consider a 'game' in this state?
1680771694209.png
1.Pre-alpha refers to all activities performed during the software project before formal testing. These activities can include requirements analysis, software design, software development, and unit testing.

2.The alpha phase of the release life cycle is the first phase of software testing. In this phase, developers generally test the software using white-box techniques. Additional validation is then performed using black-box or gray-box techniques, by another testing team. Moving to black-box testing inside the organization is known as alpha release.

Alpha software is not thoroughly tested by the developer before it is released to customers. Alpha software may contain serious errors, and any resulting instability could cause crashes or data loss. Alpha software may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version. In general, external availability of alpha software is uncommon in proprietary software.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Iluha
Jun 8, 2017
Such a level of stupidity and utter ignorance is quite unbelievable... I guess the little bouncing ball is in your head and it must ring like a bell if you are shaken..
What you do not understand in the post I do or everywhere where I post about it, that it's still not to consider a 'game' in this state?
View attachment 2524709
1.Pre-alpha refers to all activities performed during the software project before formal testing. These activities can include requirements analysis, software design, software development, and unit testing.

2.The alpha phase of the release life cycle is the first phase of software testing. In this phase, developers generally test the software using white-box techniques. Additional validation is then performed using black-box or gray-box techniques, by another testing team. Moving to black-box testing inside the organization is known as alpha release.

Alpha software is not thoroughly tested by the developer before it is released to customers. Alpha software may contain serious errors, and any resulting instability could cause crashes or data loss. Alpha software may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version. In general, external availability of alpha software is uncommon in proprietary software.
it doesnt matter if its in "pre-alpha" or a full release state the fact of the matter is it doesnt inform anyone of anything. logic says if you are putting something to "test" you should tell people how to interact with it. but hey dick riders gunna dick ride right? im not interested in arguing the logistics of game development. i feel it doesnt matter the end result still is the same. its missing a crucial part to achieve what this release is looking to do, which is test correct? you might wanna let people know how to do that, AKA a control tutorial!!! hell a grey box with a list of what buttons do what would have sufficed. the fact that you, the game dev is up here trying to make people feel stupid for give very VALID criticism screams "im very insecure about my product". oh and while i have your attention you might wanna make the opening cutscene skippable if your going to have the ESC key crash the game 90% of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nehek
Apr 5, 2023
it doesnt matter if its in "pre-alpha" or a full release state the fact of the matter is it doesnt inform anyone of anything. logic says if you are putting something to "test" you should tell people how to interact with it. but hey dick riders gunna dick ride right? im not interested in arguing the logistics of game development. i feel it doesnt matter the end result still is the same. its missing a crucial part to achieve what this release is looking to do, which is test correct? you might wanna let people know how to do that, AKA control tutorial!!!
The controls are clearly indicated on my itchio page.
If you was looking at the official source where I post it you could had get some indications while downloading it..

And yes there is MATER that is between pre-alpha and alpha, as I say it's especially to evaluate the global performances with the current optimizations as in pre-alpha it's also to allow: activities can include requirements analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Gibbon778
Jun 8, 2017
The controls are clearly indicated on my itchio page.
If you was looking at the official source where I post it you could had get some indications while downloading it..

And yes there is MATER that is between pre-alpha and alpha, as I say it's especially to evaluate the global performances with the current optimizations as in pre-alpha it's also to allow: activities can include requirements analysis.

But so you're so idiot that is useless to try to explain some elementary bases.
It's worst than idiocracy here.....
wow you have a list of the controls OUTSIDE of the game, on a DIFFERENT site. your such a good game dev. the thing is you know im right but your ego wont let you admit it. your sitting there calling me an idiot an all that but never addressed my valid criticism. dude just stop, its fundamentally making you look worse

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2023
wow you have a list of the controls OUTSIDE of the game, on a DIFFERENT site. your such a good game dev.

There is few control to 'memorize', you can't know that wasd and moving mouse is common for any game, and remember 3-4 keys is really challenging for you!? lmao.. such a donkey, and well it's pretty insulting for the donkey...
Also there is always small ui when there is possible actions, based on gamepad as it's what is to mainly use and dev for it...

But again >>>> Alpha software is not thoroughly tested by the developer before it is released to customers. Alpha software may contain serious errors, and any resulting instability could cause crashes or data loss. Alpha software may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version. In general, external availability of alpha software is uncommon in proprietary software. <<<<

And keep in mind it's not me who post my things here.........
If you also do not understand that, "post on outside site, it's only where I post it... If those who repost here do not give indications I do not care..
It's not my problem it's yours...
CQ1m.gif

Jun 8, 2017

There is few control to 'memorize', you can't know that wasd and moving mouse is common for any game, and remember 3-4 keys is really challenging for you!? lmao.. such a donkey, and well it's pretty insulting for the donkey...
Also there is always small ui when there is possible actions, based on gamepad as it's what is to mainly use and dev for it...

But again >>>> Alpha software is not thoroughly tested by the developer before it is released to customers. Alpha software may contain serious errors, and any resulting instability could cause crashes or data loss. Alpha software may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version. In general, external availability of alpha software is uncommon in proprietary software. <<<<

And keep in mind it's not me who post my things here.........
If you also do not understand that, "post on outside site, it's only where I post it... If those who repost here do not give indications I do not care..
It's not my problem it's yours...
View attachment 2524764
lol see there you go again. tell me your insecure without telling me your insecure and what you get is right above me. i hope you succeed in what your trying to release but you need to take a step back and understand that you aint the shit, your not the best and you have a lot of room to improve. oh and if your looking to market your product you might wanna stop assuming that every bit of criticism is a personal attack against you but hey what do i know.

Jun 8, 2017
High level of stupidity, I explain things, and you do not even understand really basic things...
So in a circus, maybe I could look weird in middle of clowns, yea, and it's also why I do not post my stuff here..
And I maintains, yes you're a absolute idiot.. You do not prove me other things when you ignore some elementary things..
It's possible to make some criticisms when we have some bases about what we talk about, but if ignore such bases to just dumbly open your mouth, your pov is like a butthole every one have one...
Why do you think that most games projects remain in closed alpha for a while, and only tested by pro?
To not get such stupids who serve to nothing...
have a good rest of your day!!! seeing as your triggered AF right now, keep going, show everybody why they shouldnt back your project.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
I expect nothing from here...
I do not post my content here, I really do not care about this place.
thats it? really? you dont have anything else to say for yourself? now its my turn, dude your a gigantic egotistical clown, your "game" is f***ing dog shyt, the optimization is god awful. im running a ryzen 7 3700 x 32gb of ram and a 2080ti and couldnt pull more than 30 fps, your character models okay given ive seen worse on here but your attitude ive seen on here also and guess what every single one of those game are now abandoned. Enjoy your future failure you ungrateful egomaniac. also enjoy talking to yourself because i wont be back to argue with you anymore. eat shit bruh!

Apr 5, 2023
thats it? really? you dont have anything else to say for yourself? now its my turn, dude your a gigantic egotistical clown, your "game" is f***ing dog shyt, the optimization is god awful. im running a ryzen 7 3700 x 32gb of ram and a 2080ti and couldnt pull more than 30 fps, your character models okay given ive seen worse on here but your attitude ive seen on here also and guess what every single one of those game are now abandoned. Enjoy your future failure you ungrateful egomaniac. also enjoy talking to yourself because i wont be back to argue with you anymore. eat shit bruh!
Funny that I make this demo run at more 65fps in epic quality with a gtx1080... and 60fps on laptop with r5 3600/rtx2060.
And that people who tested it in my private community get it run well in high quality with rx580 and gtx1660.
So yea I have already get feeback about it and far before than you.........
And what is interest me is also feedback with lower specs..
If it run as shit with a 2080ti, is that you have some other problems....

But so enjoy be a clown my little butthole! :poop:
It's years that I had to front to such clowns as you and they always say the same shits everywhere...

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes