Arrow Up: Raise Animation Speed
Arrow Down: Lower Animation Speed
Arrow Right: Next Animation
Arrow Left: Previous Animation

Reactions: blackant

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
So... wtf is this?
I'm seeing videos and screenshot that look like they are completely unrelated.
From the description: "The game takes place in 2 different but related universes.
A dystopian universe with a cyberpunk type environment and a more utopian universe with a fantasy type environment.
"

This more recent demo only includes the fantasy setting, the previous demo included the utopian universe.

The next demo will include both worlds, according to the author.

jammen690

Apr 4, 2018
I saw an update and was shocked thinking this was long dead. Then I looked at the update images and kinda wish it was dead. The first demo was pretty damn good but the images for this one scream "burn it in fire"

Reactions: bjltyn

jbchill

Jan 5, 2019
As a Patreon subscriber I understand where people are coming from when seeing the file name "LulaOctober2022.7z" even though F95 says it was updated as of 2023-04-05. I'm in the process of downloading the latest build and that is what it is "LulaOctober2022.7z". Not really sure what the thought process was by Lula, may have just forgotten to change the filename or didn't want to bother with it... I'll continue to monitor the releases for a time and mention any updates I see. As of right now, the Thread is up-to-date as far as I can tell.

EDIT: NVM Lula banned me for asking a simple question...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Iluha

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
This was hilariously bad. From the AI voice acting to the animations, not to mention the abhorrent fantasy creature you play was. o_O

Jul 10, 2017
I'm kinda stuck on what to do with the woman on the horse, I already activated the camp fire and don't know where to shove the dong

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
I was scrolling down the latest updates list and I read this out of the corner of my eye as "The Holocaust Adventure" and I just wanted to share that here because I did the fastest double take I've ever done and I can never tell anyone in my life about it because I'd have to admit I was on this site, lol

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes