Unreal Engine Lula's Saga The Holestic Adventures [2023-04-05 Demo] [LulaSmut]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

sflord

Oct 31, 2021
I would note 3 things about this..

1. Make English the default language.
2. Dont make ESC crash the game.
2. Fix these absolute retarded keybinds. Azerty is fine to have as a secondary layout option, but its should never be main over Qwerty (international standard). Having no Qwerty layout support at all is even worse.

As it sits right now, its impressive in some ways, but also completely unusable.

sky0dragon

May 15, 2018
is this exploration game ? or 3dcg vn ? just askin b4 i donate
Exploration, at least based on the demo, you could move around in a town and go to other zones, interact with NPC and stuff.
Would recomend you check the dev page or twitter for more info -

• Love
Reactions: ogrishTAN

Nora Zen009

May 3, 2021
Based on his twitter, he has done updates, but he only post them to a few on discord. Even his patreon doesn't get updated.
Judging by his last post on patreon for There were reasons for this - resentment towards some people. :coffee:
Some people are vulnerable (even too much). :KEK: :devilish:
Here is his last post.
"Hi,
All communications, previews etc about Lula are only on the discord server for patrons.
All future possible post on this page will be set to patrons only.
I will not let some people without brain speculate on what I do.
People interested by the game can support, get news, get newer versions, get access to previews and be aware about what I do.
All newer versions of Lula are and will come only through the private discord server.
No more public version planned, only versions for patrons continue.
Lula is not dedicated to be a free game.
I do not deal with people who think that devs live only with love and water.
I only deal with people who can respect work of others."

P.S.-
"Possible to play in Lower quality with smaller hardware, but to play it how I see it, a correct little gaming pc is recommended.
Game Optimized for DX12 and to run on Windows 10 (15% to 20% fps loss if you force DX11 and/or use Windows 7)
My game is always updated to most recent UE4 version after compatibility and stability tests.
USE ALWAYS LAST DRIVERS For your graphic card.
" - Under Vulkan, of course, "very hard to do", it's easier immediately Win10 with DirectX12.:geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: sky0dragon

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
Intrested in seeing where this goes, though the game has a problem with the keys the Z key is to walk forward and S and D back and right, don't know left yet. WASD doesn't seem to work nor is there a control fig to change this so I got to press the lower key to walk forward.

There are interactions which you can't quite out of and loop which makes you restart, there is also a toilet with a girl crying and a man moaning, was interested in seeing what is going on but it's just an audio file that is playing with no characters or anything to interact with which was disappointing.

Over all it's bad and feel they shouldn't of put things in untill they were finished or usable and the game layout is bad but I'm interested in seeing what they do, would also like to see no Fuze models in the game as they always look ugly and out of place, the rest is fine though.

sky0dragon

May 15, 2018
Over all it's bad and feel they shouldn't of put things in untill they were finished or usable and the game layout is bad but I'm interested in seeing what they do, would also like to see no Fuze models in the game as they always look ugly and out of place, the rest is fine though.
This demo was released 2 years ago, I am 100% sure there is a better version, problem is that nobody outside his selected few patreon/subscribestar/pixiv?/discord followers get access to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maz4r

pr0t3us

Oct 10, 2021
The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger, and delusion.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I'm very interested in the 1st screenshot, but the other three and the filesize are a hard sell...

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I tried it out when it was first released in October 2020. But when I look at the current four preview images, they have nothing to do with the original game and do not tempt me in any way to try the game again.

Jun 8, 2017
this is actual hot garbage. controls arnt clear, cutscene is un-skippable which is especially irritating due having to quit and reload because i pressed each button to see what they did DUE TO THE LACK OF CLEARITY OF THE CONTROLS. esc crashes the game (sometimes) and the lack of a run feature i assume is to camouflage the fact that this has really nothing to it. playing is like trying to read a map with no legend and no landmarks. in other words you are literally feeling around in the dark having no clue what you need to do, press or even where to go. dont waste your downloads on this, its really not worth it.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
I finally managed to get out of the camp!
And I quit because its a huge area, and you move like an elderly with a walker.

and how to reveal the talking shlong?
start a fire and press z or x next to it

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Wtf, the games banner gif and the 4 are like complete different universes.
Last 3 preview images are just disgusting.
Can someone shine a light on it, what is real game now?

Reactions: Chrathrard

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So... wtf is this?
I'm seeing videos and screenshot that look like they are completely unrelated.

BaasB Any idea? did UncleVT fuck up posting screenshots or?

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes