VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
There is "ntr" in this though I'd hesitate to even call it that going by Lulu's bad ending at least.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks! Hope it'll update here soon.

I remember it was just CGs the last time. So heroines portraits are added in Gallery in this update?

What about mission titles? Last time I downloaded here its names messed up.

Downloading from other sites may have correct names for mission titles however two of Ennoi's tier 3 costumes are glitched therefore never unlocked.

I wish the other SmallSqurriel game were longer. The one that plays card games to battle titled Hero Eve or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: APTEMA

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sneaky squirrel...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lulu & Ennoi Sacred Suit Girls 1.0.10 -

1.0.10 is a guess as there's no version number anywhere. This is the current version on Steam, there is the DLSite version but being DLSite it is probably (always) censored. Their other games are Eve and Succubus-Chan! There's a sequel to Eve in the works along with the year away Metroidvania Hisako and Shyla.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Sneaky squirrel...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lulu & Ennoi Sacred Suit Girls 1.0.10 - Workupload

1.0.10 is a guess as there's no version number anywhere. This is the current version on Steam, there is the DLSite version but being DLSite it is probably (always) censored. Their other games are Eve and Succubus-Chan! There's a sequel to Eve in the works along with the year away Metroidvania Hisako and Shyla.
Thank you!
I guess the link on this thread's first page is still for version 1.0.9. As I tried to download it, my IDM said I already downloaded it before long ago.

I wonder if 2 of Ennoi's tier 3 outfits are glitched again in that new version.

While you're at it, where is the game's save folder located? Seems like it's not inside the main game's folder. My old save from version 1.0.9 was still there despite I already removed the game awhile ago.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
While you're at it, where is the game's save folder located? Seems like it's not inside the main game's folder.
Hidden away in your maybe hidden AppData folder, there seems to be two for this and another for Eve. Think it's...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\SmallSqurriel Co_, Ltd

If it is hidden you can do a Windows search for %appdata% or unhide things in the view menu. I can't edit a games opening post, but it is reported as a update.

Nov 11, 2022
Ok this game this is incredibly confusing, MC decided to for some reason travel by himself and game abruptly ended with barely any scenes. Like what are you supposed to do even.

Is there any guide for this?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Ok this game this is incredibly confusing, MC decided to for some reason travel by himself and game abruptly ended with barely any scenes. Like what are you supposed to do even.

Is there any guide for this?

(Needs to be translated but is more descriptive of what exactly to do for some stuff.)

Also be aware that even following these guides that that abruptness like in the ending you got is just like a quirk of the game due to how most scenes are just tied to having the girls wearing certain costumes at points and not really a narrative sequence of events. For example Lulu's bad ending has absolutely zero foreshadowing as all of the events leading up to her getting the costume for it to trigger don't really lead to what happens in it being what you'd expect and it comes completely out of left-field.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2022
Ok thanks, i got the bad ends and the ennoi good end but no idea how to get lulu good end. I assume i have to navigate the game to make Lulus perversion higher than Ennoi but both be high?

Velcock

Aug 26, 2021
I'm confused, I managed to place the save in the right folder and it worked but the game is still censored
Thanks for the save!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm confused, I managed to place the save in the right folder and it worked but the game is still censored
Thanks for the save!
Information from players from steam

You don't need any patch to remove the censorship, there's a specific in-game monster you have to defeat in order to remove the censorship.

You can find 99-health monster in last devil map.

I still have some stuff to learn and understand, but I think I can help.

On the gameplay type where we walk and fight monsters, look for an icon on the bottom right of the screen, left of the waifu. Activate the icon and hold right click, then we can look around the map.

Look for icons of any of the waifu, when we step on these icons we do an event where new dresses are unlocked and their perversion increases. There seems to not be anything hidden, but some events are only made available when some other events are unlocked, so we need to play the game some times to have all events available and activated.

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
Why is everyone saying that to remove censorship you need to find the 99HP monster in the last devil map.

There is the same monster that also removes censorship with way less HP on the FIRST MAP.
You do NOT need to finish the game to remove censorship.

Just head straight up instead of going to the village to save Ennoi. You can kill it even on a brand new playthrough and still have enough time to save her if you want to.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes