TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The censor monster is also on the second map. The Demon King map is apparently here, don't know the triggers for it though. There's a guide here but I haven't tried to follow it.

Reactions: Tomakori

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Whenever I try to play the game all it ever says is "Fatal Error : Failed to load mono"
Try moving this and maybe Nai to the desktop, it worked for a different Unity game so could be a file address problem. If you have a old computer though it could be 32Bit. This is, and other Unity games may be 64Bit so wouldn't work.
How do you get gallery 8 and 9
Gallery eight looks like it's Lulu's wedding, check the comments on the . Maybe nine is naughty Ennoi?

Sparhawk55

Feb 11, 2018
My system is 64 bit, sorry. Shoulda specified. I'll move it to desktop and try that there then.
Update. Moved entire folder contents over, same situation. Failed to load mono. Maybe it's cause my system is jus out of date? Can I install this Mono whatever thingamabob dealie?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Can I install this Mono whatever thingamabob dealie?
Could try seeing what Visual C++ redistributable packs you have, looks like I have 2015 and 2017. If it's not the file address it could be that. Not sure if it's actually what it's referring to but if you look inside the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sparhawk55

Feb 11, 2018
Could try seeing what Visual C++ redistributable packs you have, looks like I have 2015 and 2017. If it's not the file address it could be that. Not sure if it's actually what it's referring to but if you look inside the...
Looked int he folder, and I have the same things you do, minus the ETC folder, and the one with the ... I have no idea where to look for the C++ things, but I do know I have like 8 different versions(from other games and troubles with it)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looked int he folder, and I have the same things you do, minus the ETC folder....
That is the game from the opening post, you should have the etc folder too. That contains the mono one. The ... bit is just from Bandizip, it was the quickest way to show the folder structure.

Visual C++ should show up in programs/apps and features, turns out looking there not just searching I had a few more...

Kracken28

Mar 27, 2020
Naughty Ennoi (Good End)

- Dont trigger Lulu wedding outfit 2 in winter map left top.
- Max perv Ennoi (above 100)
-Trigger Ennoi dance outfit level 3 (winter map, right top) and Lulu bunny outfit (great war, right bottom) to get access to Demonic castel.
-In demonic castel map trigger sealed priestess level 3 costume (bottom middle of map)
- Defeat demon lord

Let's Get Married Lulu (Good End)

- Get wedding outfit level 1 in left side of map great war. (Succubus village in forest).
- Trigger Lulu wedding outfit 2 in winter map left top.
- Max perv Lulu (above 100).
- Trigger Ennoi dance outfit level 3 (winter map, right top) and Lulu bunny outfit (great war, right bottom) to get access to Demonic castel.
- Dont trigger sealed priestess level 3 outfit
- Defeat demon lord

Inqusition (Bad end)

To get Inquisiton need complete game with Ennoi as messenger (Nun costume first level).
When start new game+ by loading save after complite the game.
Choose Lulu as messenger now. Try to max perv of Ennoi.
In Oracle Tower in top left you can update Nun costume to level 2. (In left bottom you can get another costume - Ennoi sealed priestess level 2 (Achievement Sealing Ritual).
With nun costume get last battle (Not demonic castel) and ypu get it.

Loyal Dog (Bad end)

To get this you need bunny outfit level 2 and get final battle (location great war, bottom right).

*You can get double CG of Bad End (Ennoi and Lulu) together.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i literally cannot fine the save file folder or the file that contain my progression on the game
I think the save is here, your appdata folder may be hidden...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\SmallSqurriel Co_, Ltd

Reactions: Riorin

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Yay! Another game like Salvation.
Both games have the girls wear full dress in the beginning, but later their clothes become skimpier as they are upgraded to higher tier. Skipping upgrading clothes is also possible, however they'd get locked out of more powerful skills to use in every battle, which only available from wearing higher tier/lewder outfits.

Though they can always change to any pre-upgrade form or even non-upgradeable starting outfit. But that means they'll lose access of powerful skills.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes