Zepkep

Jan 30, 2019
I found an uncensored version without killing the monster "99 hp monster in the last devil map".
Tested and functional.

Link:

Main Story (No Gallery-CG Event)

View attachment 490997

if the post is not correct please delete it.
How the to download cant get the download link

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Completely confused :
1) How to reach last map? My game always finish on "Final Push" map.
2) How to unlock last dress for Lulu?
3) How to unlock last two scenes for Ennoi? One of them seem to use nun outfit that could be received via her rape - but after it her progress seems being locked for me and Lulu route ongoing.

I really fear that I need to lose to specific monster / find something on map that don't highlighted, or some other kind of crazy "hidden secret" =/

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So can you prostitute them out and give them some monster cocks or is it shameless harem wish-fulfillment only?

Nevermind, it's in the tags. But I still wonder what the proportions are.

• Haha
Reactions: Shaman Zuma

Zaluus

May 24, 2017
Lulu outfits collected and tier
Starting lvl 3
Bunny Girl lvl 3
Cat girl lvl 2
???

Ennoi outfits collected and tier
Starting lvl 1
Shrine Maiden lvl 2/3 (saw the event, but the sprite never updated)
Nun lvl 2
Dancer lvl 3

Anyone know which map and map locations for the missing outfit events?

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Completely confused :
1) How to reach last map? My game always finish on "Final Push" map.
2) How to unlock last dress for Lulu?
3) How to unlock last two scenes for Ennoi? One of them seem to use nun outfit that could be received via her rape - but after it her progress seems being locked for me and Lulu route ongoing.

I really fear that I need to lose to specific monster / find something on map that don't highlighted, or some other kind of crazy "hidden secret" =/
to unlock the last map, you need to get the dancer outfit in the 2nd or 3rd map, the one you have event with both girls, do the red head one first, a second event for her should appear in the same map. After that you need to to lulus message, there you will find another event in the south. There is a couple more events you find in maps.

leng177

Jan 31, 2018
to unlock the last map, you need to get the dancer outfit in the 2nd or 3rd map, the one you have event with both girls, do the red head one first, a second event for her should appear in the same map. After that you need to to lulus message, there you will find another event in the south. There is a couple more events you find in maps.
Na that Doesn't work don't wast your time

Reactions: Ken

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Na that Doesn't work don't wast your time
Yeah i made a mistake, you only need to do both events in the 3rd map, that will open a 3rd event, where you get the dancer event, after that you need to do an event in the before last mission, the north one, and you open the Demon lord mission

Reactions: bbento

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Ennoi outfits collected and tier
Starting lvl 1
Shrine Maiden lvl 2/3 (saw the event, but the sprite never updated)
Nun lvl 2
Dancer lvl 3
Starting lvl 2 - second tier is hidden on Great Map war, secret route deeply into western forest through seems-to-be unassailable cells.

This will also unlock Lulu lvl4 outfit :)

P.S. Still unable to reach Demon King map even after unlocking Dancer lvl 3 & gallery events 8, 13, 15, 16. Folks that managed - are you playing this game version or bought it on Steam? Did you used 100% save?

Last edited:

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
P.S. Still unable to reach Demon King map even after unlocking Dancer lvl 3 & gallery events 8, 13, 15, 16. Folks that managed - are you playing this game version or bought it on Steam? Did you used 100% save?
To get to the Demon King/Brief walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a list of the unlocks I've found. 2 outfits are glitched, but can be added with pretty simple save editing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Feel free to lose after you get them, but progressing to the normal end will get you Lulu's basic 3 outfit (areguably the best non-glitched outfit)
THIS!

My game (downloaded from OP link) DON'T save outfit unlocks. So after starting a second+ game I have 0 outfits unlocked.

UPD. I'm a moron (but devs partially too xD). You need to save game at ending AND load this save to continue with unlocked outfits & progress. Funny that starting a new game keep my hero experience points so I was thinking that it's a New Game+ and everything is working correctly. >_<

Cat 2 - I can't find it anywhere, guessing the event isn't triggering.
Auto-unlocked after Lulu is raped by beastmens :)

Last edited:
Reactions: raska42

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
please a sava with outfit and unlocked scene i can't unlock te last 2 scene of lulu and ennai
PLEASE

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Auto-unlocked after Lulu is raped by beastmens :)
Yeah, you're right. Funny thing is I actually did check that (quickly), but guess I didn't pay enough attention to the outfits and just saw the tier 1 looking stats.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes