Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
Starting lvl 2 - second tier is hidden on Great Map war, secret route deeply into western forest through seems-to-be unassailable cells.

This will also unlock Lulu lvl4 outfit :)

P.S. Still unable to reach Demon King map even after unlocking Dancer lvl 3 & gallery events 8, 13, 15, 16. Folks that managed - are you playing this game version or bought it on Steam? Did you used 100% save?
how do u unlock event 9? lulu lvl4 normal outfit

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Guys simple qustion but how the f.. i move in the map? i pushed every single thing that my pc has.. plz help miuuu..

timob256

Dec 21, 2019
Demon King's Castle map ??? how to open ??

Obvious - Demon king's castle map, always visible. Stronger than the other one, but unlikely to be a challenge on a later rounds (and at least 1 new game+ is required to even get to that map) 99 Hp, 20 att

I could not even find him :3

aueneg

Jul 18, 2017
Here's the full gallery + uncensor.
Add it to your LocalLow/SmallSquirell folder.

Also the MC reminds me of your typical anime/manga japanese MC who is completely useless human garbage with no distinct personality
Where can I find it? There's no locallow in mine

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
WOW really nice game with beautiful CG
But I seem to miss something. I only got 2 endings and I was searching evry map for events but I am still missing 5 seance I think. And I have never been able to go to the castle in the top right corner. Any ideas what I am missing?

FrozenGuilt

Sep 22, 2019
WOW really nice game with beautiful CG
But I seem to miss something. I only got 2 endings and I was searching evry map for events but I am still missing 5 seance I think. And I have never been able to go to the castle in the top right corner. Any ideas what I am missing?
You can unlock the demon kings castle in the map before the final push, in the upper far-right village there is an ennoi event that if you trigger you unlock the demon kings castle along with the final push. You cannot do both of the final maps in the same run. The uncensored enemy is also in the demon king castle map, along with one more ennoi event.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
You can unlock the demon kings castle in the map before the final push, in the upper far-right village there is an ennoi event that if you trigger you unlock the demon kings castle along with the final push. You cannot do both of the final maps in the same run. The uncensored enemy is also in the demon king castle map, along with one more ennoi event.
In what village can you unlock the castle?
and there is a uncensore thingy in the second map on the top left

FrozenGuilt

Sep 22, 2019
In what village can you unlock the castle?
and there is a uncensore thingy in the second map on the top left
It's the northern rescue mission, you might need to do a few more events before this one, but I'm not too sure about what's actually needed. This is the trigger event that actually gives you the castle map though.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's NTR only if the girl is stolen. The girl is not stolen in this game.
the girls are litteraly sex toy for anything that move before the hero finally get them.... sooo yeah, its NTR to me in some point.
i dont mind the guys grabbing them and touching them. but when we reach the wolf moment where the girls get fucked straigth... its NTr to me even tho the hero kill them all after that. (aint happen only once)

they are no need for the girl to be "stolen" to be NTR, NTR include the simple fact the potential love interrest of the MC get sexual act with someone else. and theses girls obviously went as MC love interrest.

Keith Goff

May 20, 2019
the girls are litteraly sex toy for anything that move before the hero finally get them.... sooo yeah, its NTR to me in some point.
i dont mind the guys grabbing them and touching them. but when we reach the wolf moment where the girls get fucked straigth... its NTr to me even tho the hero kill them all after that. (aint happen only once)

they are no need for the girl to be "stolen" to be NTR, NTR include the simple fact the potential love interrest of the MC get sexual act with someone else. and theses girls obviously went as MC love interrest.
I think we have a diffrence opinion of what is and isn't an NTR.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes