Aug 7, 2019
I also can't figure out where to put the save/uncensor files that were provided.

Downloaded the game as linked in the OP and downloaded save file from here:

Here's the full gallery + uncensor.
Add it to your LocalLow/SmallSquirell folder.

Also the MC reminds me of your typical anime/manga japanese MC who is completely useless human garbage with no distinct personality View attachment 491414 .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I also can't figure out where to put the save/uncensor files that were provided...
Go to you user folder, the one with your name that has the videos, music etc folder. In there is a folder called AppData. It might be hidden though, if so go up to the windows view menu and untick hidden items. Inside that is the LocalLow folder.

Edit - Ops mixed it up...

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019
Go to you user folder, the one with your name that has the videos, music etc folder. In there is a folder called AppData. It might be hidden though, if so go up to the windows view menu and untick hidden items. Inside that is the LocalLow folder.
Yeah that folder isn't there, box for "hidden items" is unchecked. Is it not possible to just drop the files in the game folder?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Definitely needs an NTR tag. The whole premise is the girls act like they wanna bang you pretty quickly off the start/be romantic interests and you spend the rest of the game watching them get groped/raped by others or just plain enjoying fucking others while you chill back and watch. It's even to the point of being nonsensical at times. You'll just be enjoying a leisurely stroll with your apparently uncorrupted companions one minute, and then the next minute they're begging priests to fuck them without warning, lol. It's much worse in future playthroughs when you're strong enough to wander around more, the first playthrough hides most of it.

If you aren't into NTR, avoid this.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The games complete. Updates have only been things like bug fixes, and now new languages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lulu & Ennoi Sacred Suit Girls 1.0.9 -

Edit - Found a 1.0.8 log hidden away, the news posts had combined the last two but missed a bit off.

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I'm quite surprised this hasn't been tagged NTR. Well one would never think this to be a NTR fiesta just by looking at the title and hearing the catchy intro music followed by two girls snuggling against each other longingly looking at you.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes