Unity Completed Night Attack On Little Sis. Sleeptime Fun! [v1.13] [Rayn]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes
D

Deleted member 1849119

1. Slowly remove the blanket.
2. Move her arm.
3. Move her leg.
4. Unbutton her shirt.
5. Open the right (her left) side of her shirt, click near the collar.
6. Open the left (her right) side of her shirt, click near collar again.
7. Untie the lace on her crotch.
8. Slowly remove her trousers (click hip area).
9. Slowly remove panties (click hip area again).
10. Slowly open her legs.

Have fun.
i need help i am stuck on 8 can someone help me?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I hope you haven't played Night High before this!

While Night High has level ups, many actions, and is very approchable, this game requires arthritis. It requires rapid wiggling of the mouse then stopping then continuing and its really not fun at all.

The voice acting and visuals are fantastic, but I'm willing to be most players will struggle to even get the blanket off! Avoid if possible.

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
Wow, this game was so easy that I undressed her in 15 seconds...

Other games of this genre require a certain level of excitement to be able to remove some clothes, but in this game you just slowly pull them out step by step, beating noise appears? wait 2 sec then continue.

No challenge and the fact that there is one position, one scenario and one way to fuck is frankly boring, so to say, this game will last you 5 minutes top and then you can delete it.

I wish there was at least some consequence from waking her up before a certain level of excitement aside from the sudden restart...

Also, how numb is this girl ffs, at some time I tried to wake her up and I kid you not, I moved my mouse so much when she was getting fucked that I hit my hand on the wall... and she still tried to close her eyes after that...

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Can Someone help me? When i start up the game all i get is a pink screen, then the bars, shroom, and flashlight show up along with the three buttons in the top right, when i click the full screen one, the pink goes away and i get the bedroom but no sister, anyone know what's going on? freshly downloaded, haven't done anything

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can Someone help me? When i start up the game all i get is a pink screen...
Try placing the game on the desktop. Unity can also be sensitive to screen scaling, so make sure nothings trying to mess with it. Otherwise not sure, redownloaded the game and no issues.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Try placing the game on the desktop. Unity can also be sensitive to screen scaling, so make sure nothings trying to mess with it. Otherwise not sure, redownloaded the game and no issues.
Unfortunately, that did nothing, maybe it's just my computer, it IS an old one, meh, if i ever get a new one, i'll try again, thanks anyway

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TibJib

Mar 18, 2020
For those asking about similar games, Night Attack is almost identical to this old Flash game called Sister Situation. Obviously higher quality, but very similar.

This one is bit tricky control-wise. Like to take off the shirt, you have to open both sides then pull down. To insert into mouth or nethers, you have to click and move up at the same time. You can also press J to cum. I found an English translated version at some point, but can't find it now.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
i absoulutely approve of this game why!! because you can actually pull it down making it seem more real like unlike when you just gain points and simply remove them this game is way better than most game like this even better no cheats awesome i hate when theres cheats why because it makes the games boring and all sorts of stuff about the game gets revealed which makes it too easy which is another bummer i have download so many games off here and only a few don't ask if you want cheats or have cheat rooms in the game idm if its after you finish the game once but if its the first time then im really annoyed by such stuff ( even if it has the hacked version it don't mean you have too use it if you enjoy the real joy of playing and beating the game don't use it )

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes