• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Night Attack On Little Sis. Sleeptime Fun! [v1.13] [Rayn]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tags here aren't just to help you find what you want, but to warn people of things they don't. Also you won't find much full on lolicon stuff here, site rules don't allow it.

Jul 20, 2017
Site rules dont like 3d or realistic loli, 2d is way more favorably viewed. There's plenty of that....well not plenty but enough to make lolicons content?

D

Deleted member 1299911

I cant get the uncensored patch 2 work for some reason, can any 1 help me out here?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone make a Nopy Download?
That's a invite only site I think, so no not really. You could try report the opening post for only having the one working download, or use this...

Night Attack on Little Sis Sleeptime Fun! V1.13 uncensored -

Reactions: spectref95

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
the hack is g
hacked the game so the girl won't wake up

there you go, this was quite fun to reverse engineer is there any other game you want me to hack/mod?
the hack is gone, can you reupload?

Rsasex

Mar 14, 2019
1. Slowly remove the blanket.
2. Move her arm.
3. Move her leg.
4. Unbutton her shirt.
5. Open the right (her left) side of her shirt, click near the collar.
6. Open the left (her right) side of her shirt, click near collar again.
7. Untie the lace on her crotch.
8. Slowly remove her trousers (click hip area).
9. Slowly remove panties (click hip area again).
10. Slowly open her legs.

Have fun.
I can't do No. 5 help

Youhou666

Sep 20, 2017
Everytime I try to launch the game, I get "Unable to load mono library from "[path]" (error=206). Any idea why ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Everytime I try to launch the game...
Is there a mono.dll file in the games mono folder, if not the your antivirus might have taken a dislike to it. If there is try a shorter file address, maybe by just moving the game to the desktop. If that doesn't help then try reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.

Unity answers thread about it .

Youhou666

Sep 20, 2017
Is there a mono.dll file in the games mono folder, if not the your antivirus might have taken a dislike to it. If there is try a shorter file address, maybe by just moving the game to the desktop. If that doesn't help then try reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.

Unity answers thread about it .
Moving it to my desktop worked, thank you !

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes