Seeking "touching" games?

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
So I'm making a second thread for this, to make it a bit more.. detailed in what i'm asking I guess?
basically, I want a game, in any format besides visual novel, that has molestation in it, that or just groping/sex actions you can select, they can be pixel art, RPGM, unity or anything else, if it works on 32 bit systems, that'd be most appreciated Shitty laptop
basically games like these
Molesting Mother
Urge to molest
Night High
Time Stop

best case scenario it'd be games like time stop or urge to molest, but I'll take anything

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Alice Awakening isn't on the other thread, but I'm not sure how well it'll do on a older system. Urge to Molest If but you'll need to combine the and the old version 1.00 of the game, I think that's on (not 2.00 but the one in the spoiler). Maybe The Imperial Gatekeeper.

Edit - Urge to Molest If is now here.

Last edited:
Reactions: fromqb

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Alice Awakening isn't on the other thread, but I'm not sure how well it'll do on a older system. Urge to Molest If but you'll need to combine the and the old version 1.00 of the game, I think that's on (not 2.00 but the one in the spoiler). Maybe The Imperial Gatekeeper.
alice awakening looks good, but it's 64 bit sadly

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
So this isn't exactly like the other above recommendations and sadly is only in Russian and Japanese (Visuals are extremely intuitive and was able to understand the whole story without reading), but you basically fight lots of different variations of monster girls while touching them while adventuring somewhat a linear path. The one that orgasm lose but there isn't reverse rape.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lamn1 and rKnight
Aug 13, 2017
I didn't see if Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory was mentioned before. I feel like it's one of the best molestation game out there. The only downside is that there's no translation for it, meaning that you have to use something like a phone with Google Translate to translate text live, because it's definitely not an easy game, but loads of fun and content in return.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
I didn't see if Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory was mentioned before. I feel like it's one of the best molestation game out there. The only downside is that there's no translation for it, meaning that you have to use something like a phone with Google Translate to translate text live, because it's definitely not an easy game, but loads of fun and content in return.

seems good, but I'd rather know how intuitive it is, cuz I can usually bullshit my way through intuitive games

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Shin Chikan no Kiwami kind of has a translation on , but I think it's the auto translator I suggested in the other thread. It is a Unity game though, so you may or may not not be able to run it.

Aug 13, 2017
seems good, but I'd rather know how intuitive it is, cuz I can usually bullshit my way through intuitive games
What do you mean exactly by that? You have to figure out the game mechanics first, and even after that it's not easy, you can easily get a game over if you don't know what you're doing. It's more from the complex/fun kind of games, than the boring ones where the arts are the only thing that keeps you playing it.

Shin Chikan no Kiwami kind of has a translation on , but I think it's the auto translator I suggested in the other thread. It is a Unity game though, so you may or may not not be able to run it.
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that I'm gonna check it out

Reactions: TheBlueKnight