2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE221485_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Once you buy a slave elf, restrain and rear her.
By rearing, we mean violating her or r*ping her to get her pregnant.

Violated elves can be sold at higher prices.
Elves can be sold at an even higher price if they are pregnant.Of course, pregnant elves can give birth.
Aim for your slave to become a cumdump.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Tips:

Installation:

Download:
Win: - - -

RE221485_img_smp1.jpg RE221485_img_smp2.jpg RE221485_img_smp3.jpg RE221485_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

golafson

Mar 18, 2018
I love sprite animations, this game is nice. Just keep in mind it gets very fast very boring. But it was fun for 10mins

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Pixel art that has mosaic censorship... make brain hurt.

Still checking it out.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
hmmm... is this complete? the description implied its not.
Where do you see that the description says otherwise? And the game it's complete, don't worry. Read the review on the DLSite page if you don't believe me - the one that is hidden with spoiler, not the other "more detailed", but even that of course.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Getting a corrupted archive error from all the dl mirrors... :FeelsBadMan:
I had that problem when I tried opening the archive with 7-zip. Used WinRar and it extracted without that error.

Not sure why 7-zip isn't playing nice, but I've encountered a few other random archives here on F95 that it didn't work with and WinRar worked in those situations as well.

EDIT: It might be the version of WinRar you're using too, I've seen in other threads that older versions of extraction software sometimes don't play nice. I know I haven't updated 7-zip in ages so maybe that's my problem too. To be clear the version of WinRar I'm using is a cracked one that someone uploaded to Mega and shared here on F95 (I tried searching for the download link but alas, I failed). The WinRar version I'm using is 5.50.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Where do you see that the description says otherwise? And the game it's complete, don't worry. Read the review on the DLSite page if you don't believe me - the one that is hidden with spoiler, not the other "more detailed", but even that of course.
I don't know :oops:. Reread it and I have no idea what made me think this was incomplete. Well that is embarrassing lol. Thanks H△G.

Reactions: brynhildr

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I've played the game a bit. Definitely worth checking out if you enjoy the genres, and the pixel art is great. Having said that, I feel like these pixel art games would be truly awesome if they were incorporated into full fledged harem/corruption games. There was a pixel art "game" I found awhile back called something like Office Harassment where you are basically just clicking through different sex animations of a woman sitting at a desk in an office. There's no game to speak of, just great looking animations which you literally just click through. Because of that, it's not really something that keeps the player engaged for more than the length of time it takes to watch all of the animations. It becomes pretty forgettable.

Like that office game, this one is similar. You just click a few times to watch some different animations, but there isn't much of a game to speak of here beyond a slight bit of grinding. If these pixel artists could coordinate with someone making a more narrative-driven story I feel like you'd have the makings of a really solid, replayable game here.

Imagine taking a harem management game (think mechanics similar to Brothel City, for example) and combining it with this. Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like that would be a hit.

EDIT: Anyway, sorry for the rambling. Thanks for sharing, !

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes