2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Blegh, can't understand this japanese obsession with ugly fat guys and ugly men/creatures.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh. Orction as in orc auction.
I thought it was Orction as in orc erection. XD

That was nice. Wish there was more to it though. Like being able to buy stuff with all that money. Spruce up your rape shack, maybe get some sex toys or something and unlock more scenes with the girls. Also, some sort of ending screen would be nice. I waited a good several minutes on the Breeding scene before I realized it was never gonna end and I'd just have to turn the game off.

Reactions: uradamus

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
You know when you think you're kind of a pervert and then see something and you think to yourself, "okay, I'm not that bad of a pervert..."

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
for now, the game only can rape elves, let them birth, and sell them. nothing more.
I dont know how the orc number working.

Its a little boring...

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
I had that problem when I tried opening the archive with 7-zip. Used WinRar and it extracted without that error.

Not sure why 7-zip isn't playing nice, but I've encountered a few other random archives here on F95 that it didn't work with and WinRar worked in those situations as well.

EDIT: It might be the version of WinRar you're using too, I've seen in other threads that older versions of extraction software sometimes don't play nice. I know I haven't updated 7-zip in ages so maybe that's my problem too. To be clear the version of WinRar I'm using is a cracked one that someone uploaded to Mega and shared here on F95 (I tried searching for the download link but alas, I failed). The WinRar version I'm using is 5.50.
Considering that WinRAR 5.50 is the latest stable version and 7-Zip 18.01 (2018-01-28) is the latest stable I'd suggest that you update it too after all is free open source software unlike WinRAR where you need to fork some green to the authors.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well, I've played the game a bit. Definitely worth checking out if you enjoy the genres, and the pixel art is great. Having said that, I feel like these pixel art games would be truly awesome if they were incorporated into full fledged harem/corruption games. There was a pixel art "game" I found awhile back called something like Office Harassment where you are basically just clicking through different sex animations of a woman sitting at a desk in an office. There's no game to speak of, just great looking animations which you literally just click through. Because of that, it's not really something that keeps the player engaged for more than the length of time it takes to watch all of the animations. It becomes pretty forgettable.

Like that office game, this one is similar. You just click a few times to watch some different animations, but there isn't much of a game to speak of here beyond a slight bit of grinding. If these pixel artists could coordinate with someone making a more narrative-driven story I feel like you'd have the makings of a really solid, replayable game here.

Imagine taking a harem management game (think mechanics similar to Brothel City, for example) and combining it with this. Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like that would be a hit.

EDIT: Anyway, sorry for the rambling. Thanks for sharing, !
You mean this, right?
They're the same devs xD

Reactions: ponyguy

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
You mean this, right?
They're the same devs XD
Ooo, if anyone has that and can share that would be great. I like the look of that. They seem to have a bunch of other stuff as well, the "Sleeping Beauty" and "C*ck Clobbering with Sakurako" ones in particular also looks quite good.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ooo, if anyone has that and can share that would be great. I like the look of that. They seem to have a bunch of other stuff as well, the "Sleeping Beauty" and "C*ck Clobbering with Sakurako" ones in particular also looks quite good.
The problem is that the other two aren't translated, unfortunately :FeelsBadMan:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
This seems like one of those little gems that come in really unexpected forms. Based on the screenshots, the detail on those sprites is hella impressive.
played the game a few days ago. it's not that impressive. don't expect much in the game. you fuck one of the girls in only one position and then she either looks pregnant or not. that's it. nothing more to do here.

Reactions: Cristdb
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes