2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
have wine says file can not be opened with no option to even use wine
Not sure what to tell ya then. I never use Mac myself, so I don't know how things work over there. On my end of things I launch it from a terminal, running it from the 64bit prefix that I use for most eroge (though I doubt that bit is necessary here, the game shouldn't require 64bit with how simple it is).

Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
Well, I've played the game a bit. Definitely worth checking out if you enjoy the genres, and the pixel art is great. Having said that, I feel like these pixel art games would be truly awesome if they were incorporated into full fledged harem/corruption games. There was a pixel art "game" I found awhile back called something like Office Harassment where you are basically just clicking through different sex animations of a woman sitting at a desk in an office. There's no game to speak of, just great looking animations which you literally just click through. Because of that, it's not really something that keeps the player engaged for more than the length of time it takes to watch all of the animations. It becomes pretty forgettable.

Like that office game, this one is similar. You just click a few times to watch some different animations, but there isn't much of a game to speak of here beyond a slight bit of grinding. If these pixel artists could coordinate with someone making a more narrative-driven story I feel like you'd have the makings of a really solid, replayable game here.

Imagine taking a harem management game (think mechanics similar to Brothel City, for example) and combining it with this. Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like that would be a hit.

EDIT: Anyway, sorry for the rambling. Thanks for sharing, !
Have you checked out Virgin Invader by MenzStudio? It might be what you're looking for, I really enjoyed it!

• Angry
Reactions: HPZAT

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
I absolutely love this sort of art style

...It reminds me of the good ol' days where I'd sit back and enjoy some VH01,
And then the less good days where I'd go on /vhg/ and listen to people bitch about VH01...
...And then the very good days when I learned about Selfish VH01

Love it!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This game keeps closing I get like 2 minutes in and just insta shuts off anyway to fix this?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
This game keeps closing I get like 2 minutes in and just insta shuts off anyway to fix this?
I didn't run into anything like that. I would imagine you might have a corrupt download or extraction. The game is pretty tiny, should give a try to deleting it and downloading a fresh copy and see if it still has the same issue. Otherwise one of two things is most likely, you either have something wrong with your system that in interfering with the things you are running (hardware problem, virus, etc) or you are doing something unnecessary when running the game - you aren't trying to run it with a different locale or anything are you? This game doesn't need anything like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I didn't run into anything like that. I would imagine you might have a corrupt download or extraction. The game is pretty tiny, should give a try to deleting it and downloading a fresh copy and see if it still has the same issue. Otherwise one of two things is most likely, you either have something wrong with your system that in interfering with the things you are running (hardware problem, virus, etc) or you are doing something unnecessary when running the game - you aren't trying to run it with a different locale or anything are you? This game doesn't need anything like that.
1. Not trying to run a different locale.
2. I have tried to dl this game from 4 different sources each time same result.
3. Not sure what it could be I know damn well it isn't a virus.
4. Unnecessary things? Like what? I don't run skype or anything of that nature but I guess I could do some checking on task manager and start closing anything of non value.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
@Infamy The fact that you are the only one coming forward with this problem tells me it's local to your system. Which means it has to be something related to your setup - hardware, software, or maybe even both. If you're on Windows and using a fair bit of pirated software, I wouldn't be so quick to rule out some sort of virus - especially if you feel confident it isn't related to other software you are running yourself and that your hardware is in good condition and up to the task of gaming.

I can't really offer any further help though, It's been over a decade since I last ran Windows and I wouldn't even know where to begin with diagnosing problems. I run this through Wine on Linux. My initial go to, when I run into problems with games, is to run them in a console so I can look for any sort of error reporting that may be going on. Then I just go from there, searching for info on the sort of errors I find and see if they lead to a solution.

Aug 28, 2017
I've played it and I must say if you are looking for a story or at least something to keep you occupied for an hour then you are in the wrong place. Although as a game is actually decent in comparison to other tries I've seen so (thumbs up) !!!!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there a way to uncensore this game? Can't submit request via lewd patcher.
Sure! Make the game from scratch and every single pixelated animations without mosaic. That way you can have an uncensored version of the game - unless someone makes something like happened to Osake Riesz where someone uncensored the whole game by himself. You can try and PM him/her and see what he/she can do about it.

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
Sure! Make the game from scratch and every single pixelated animations without mosaic. That way you can have an uncensored version of the game - unless someone makes something like happened to Osake Riesz where someone uncensored the whole game by himself. You can try and PM him/her and see what he/she can do about it.
Calm down, some games are uncensored itself but with a mosaic in front of. How should I know if a game gets created with pixellated genitals from the beginning and not edited after. Games that are published especially for DLSite as an example.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Calm down, some games are uncensored itself but with a mosaic in front of. How should I know if a game gets created with pixellated genitals from the beginning and not edited after. Games that are published especially for DLSite as an example.
Oh, I am calm, don't worry! Maybe my reply was mostly ironic than anything, but certainly I wasn't angry or anything.
Games that are sold on DLSite must be only censored, so if you get the idea of buying something from that site, just remember that the game (but of course even OVA's, Doujinshi and stuff) will always have the mosaic censorship (but the game itself, it's uncensored since you can do lewd stuff of course), doesn't matter if the game has been created by an American, an Italian, a Brazilian etc. Like I said above, however, there are some "special exception" in which someone sometimes remove the whole mosaic thing completely, being a "fan-made" or an official one made by some official publisher (MangaGamer for example), or sometimes even the devs themselves release some kind of patch on their personal blog.

If you search instead for a game that is completely uncensored (no mosaic) from the beginning, then might as well look at the Western projects since with those you can be sure that no genitals will be pixelated.

Reactions: F1forhalp
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes