2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
for now, the game only can rape elves, let them birth, and sell them. nothing more.
I dont know how the orc number working.

Its a little boring...
Kinda agree, it'd be a good tech demo but I couldn't call this a game tbh... it's more like a feature meant for a bigger game :-/

Reactions: DitChamp

popober

Jun 9, 2017
played the game a few days ago. it's not that impressive. don't expect much in the game. you fuck one of the girls in only one position and then she either looks pregnant or not. that's it. nothing more to do here.
For a 24mb-sized file, that's comparatively a ton of content. Hell, that's way more content than most of the other popular crap on here. Even the sprite visuals are a step better than some of the 3DCG or 2D artwork on other games.

Reactions: uradamus

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
For a 24mb-sized file, that's comparatively a ton of content. Hell, that's way more content than most of the other popular crap on here. Even the sprite visuals are a step better than some of the 3DCG or 2D artwork on other games.
24 mb doesn't mean anything ^^. castlevania has less than 1mb in total, just sayin'.

games like tobihime do it significantly better and have a lot more great content. so way even bothering playing this one?

SmittyW3rben

Mar 27, 2018
On a pedantic note, it doesn't make sense that impregnating and generally violating the elves would raise their price. Wouldn't it lower it? Shouldn't those things make them "damaged goods?"

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
On a pedantic note, it doesn't make sense that impregnating and generally violating the elves would raise their price. Wouldn't it lower it? Shouldn't those things make them "damaged goods?"
You're trying to apply human logic and ideals to orcs. Apparently they place value on different things than most of us would.

Ahmos

Aug 24, 2017
The game keeps setting of my anti-virus detection and deleting it, I have the latest version of winrar (5.50) and am on windows. any idea how to fix this?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The game keeps setting of my anti-virus detection and deleting it, I have the latest version of winrar (5.50) and am on windows. any idea how to fix this?
Go into your anti-virus and white list the program. Depending on your AV program, it'll assume anything it hasn't seen before is bad and will remove it. Mine seems to like to red flag almost anything done in Ren'py.

Ahmos

Aug 24, 2017
Go into your anti-virus and white list the program. Depending on your AV program, it'll assume anything it hasn't seen before is bad and will remove it. Mine seems to like to red flag almost anything done in Ren'py.
My white list only works for websites, not downloads.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
My white list only works for websites, not downloads.
Don't you have a quarantine tab, or a log of some sort? Just allow the program to run. If you don't, then I'd suggest you google it for your specific anti-virus program. Different AVs have different solutions.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes