2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
Oh, I am calm, don't worry! Maybe my reply was mostly ironic than anything, but certainly I wasn't angry or anything.
Games that are sold on DLSite must be only censored, so if you get the idea of buying something from that site, just remember that the game (but of course even OVA's, Doujinshi and stuff) will always have the mosaic censorship (but the game itself, it's uncensored since you can do lewd stuff of course), doesn't matter if the game has been created by an American, an Italian, a Brazilian etc. Like I said above, however, there are some "special exception" in which someone sometimes remove the whole mosaic thing completely, being a "fan-made" or an official one made by some official publisher (MangaGamer for example), or sometimes even the devs themselves release some kind of patch on their personal blog.

If you search instead for a game that is completely uncensored (no mosaic) from the beginning, then might as well look at the Western projects since with those you can be sure that no genitals will be pixelated.
Thanks for the explanation.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hey guys I am unable to save my progress is there a way to do so or is this a start new game every time?

I have played this game for a bit now and heres a few observations...
1. Money cap of 99.999 Which you can obtain in a matter of an hour or so... SERIOUSLY needs changing.
2. Unable to save and continue progress
3. there does not appear to be any variance in what you can buy except for the price.
4. Lastly, there really should be alot more actions then just one.

Having said this, if your into something like this and dont mind restarting EVERY time you boot it up then by all means give it a shot.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
For a proper slave buying/training/fucking game, you guys should check out Slave Matrix. It's the same concepts, but with monster girls and is better executed. The grind there is entirely optional and only important if you like fuck-happy slaves rather than miserable looking ones.

Reactions: Lucatiel26

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is out today on Steam apparently, if you can't or don't want to sign to see it in here's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The publishers previous game still has the mosaic so there's nothing to really note, other than the weird renaming.

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
Eh, I hoped they added some content in steam release because it's a bit lacking. At least what is in is not too bad.

Apr 11, 2020
Steam edition? man....i wonder if theres an apk version....that would be something, unless im blind i never seen it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Steam edition? man....i wonder if theres an apk version....that would be something, unless im blind i never seen it
No Android version of any Hurricane Dot Com games on DLSite I'm afraid. Most of the Steam publishers games are just taken straight from DLSite, this one they just change the title.

BFGLives

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
No Android version of any Hurricane Dot Com games on DLSite I'm afraid. Most of the Steam publishers games are just taken straight from DLSite, this one they just change the title.
Are the Steam versions confirmed as being legitimate? There was an attempt at putting Parasite in City up on Steam, but it turned out it was not sanctioned by the creators. There's also someone on a few of the H-Game published games that come from DLSite saying those too, including "Ouction" were stolen, but I'm not sure if that's just some nutcase making wild accusations or if there's any merit to it.

talbinh

Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 83197

Overview:
Once you buy a slave elf, restrain and rear her.
By rearing, we mean violating her or r*ping her to get her pregnant.

Violated elves can be sold at higher prices.
Elves can be sold at an even higher price if they are pregnant.

Of course, pregnant elves can give birth.
Aim for your slave to become a cumdump.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Tips:

Installation:

Download: - - - -

View attachment 83198 View attachment 83199 View attachment 83200 View attachment 83201
this game is damged for me hope for a fix plz

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes