• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShamelessLeacher

Apr 21, 2019
The grind is tedious but i wouldn't really call the game difficult.
There is severe lack of handholding as many mechanics are never explained or even mentioned that they exist, they should probably get dedicated quests to introduce you to them.

Bunch of tips:
- in the beginning bargain to lower the price of the mansion to get some extra leftover gold
- supplies are cheaper in the town than near the dungeon, always shop there
- you won't need potions untill floor 9+ and even then it should be mostly for the 3 v 4 fights on floor 10 and floor 10 boss fight
- buy lots of food that can only heal outside of fights in the city, its cheaper than potions
- you won't need any mana untill level 10-15 when you get your first skill, and even then its mostly useless outside floor 10 boss fight
- do yourself a favour and set automatic fight to on, attack animation to fastest and auto fight to skill, like i said the grind will be tedious so the faster you do this the less annoyed you get later ;)
- you will get a chance to use pickaxe in the forest (so no mining in rat dungeon), no idea what is the point of green one and foxes are tough bastards so ignore it in the beginning
- in the beginning you will mostly grind floors 1-2 and will have to heal every 1-2 fight, use the guild quest rewards extensively (go back to claim them as soon as you meet the requirement) to not go into the red with your spendings, later a single item drop will net you plenty of gold for supplies
- when on the world map screen, time passes no matter if you are moving or not, and you don't actually have to walk to the destination, as soon as the border of whole region lights up, press enter immediately and choose the target location, that will save you a lot of in game time and you can clear all existing content within the first week (i never even knew there is weekly upkeep cost...)
- SAVESCUM the enchanting, with how tedious it is to grind out a SINGLE desired item at 1% drop chance don't bother with a possibility to lose it when upgrading to +6-7
- for the presents, every girl will like only a specific kind of present that will award relationship, chocolate for maid (there is a bug with sprite that will remain on the screen when you gift it i believe) as well as scout ratgirl, doll for the knight ratgirl and cake for the rat slayer
- you can get the goddesses blessing going up and from the mansion region and church is to the right, honestly i cleared 90% of the content before i disovered it

In general, the RNG and grind is pretty bad.
I think you should add the equipment/recipes of higher levels to shops based on adventurer rank.
Also locations are BIG, but there is hardly anything interesting anywhere, it would probably be best to add portal or item to teleport to mansion and/or shops etc. (maybe add vendors to mansion for a price?).

edit:
also bug reports:
- as guy above mentioned crafting blue medium boots gives you blue light boots
- giving chocolate to elf maid makes the player spring appear and stay on the screen forever...
- purple two handed sword does not have an option to enchant it for some reason

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
"you won't need any mana untill level 10-15 when you get your first skill"

False. You get your first skill at 5: Powerful Attack for Hero, Quick Blade for the Scout.

ShamelessLeacher

Apr 21, 2019
Guess i didn't even notice while grinding, does not change the fact there is no need to spend gold to replenish mana in the lower levels ;)
And while we are on the topic there are 3 (or more but i didn't bother leveling up to lvl30+, 3rd unlocks at lvl25 so if 1st was lvl5 then 2nd probably at 15 so we get skill every 10 lvls?) skills per character, and knight ratgirl skills are pretty useless, anything that needs tanking is also faster than her so the first turn of provoke is wasted and the auto battle does not use either healing or provoke at all and that is the only reasonable way to grind.

Ayasa Lynn

Sep 27, 2023
Hey, congratulations on the game release! Would you like to add animation of your characters or scenes with them to the game?
We already have some animation and scenes with girls in game. Just need to unlock them. In the future, I'll add more of them.

Bug report: I try to craft Improved Medium Boots but keep getting Improved Light Boots instead.

- Are we supposed to not be able to enchant the boots, bracers and accesories?

- How does the gift giving work? Cause all of the gifts I give only gets me a tepid 'what am i supposed to do with this' response. Even the expensive ones.
Thx for bug report ill fix it on next upload.
For now you can only enchant weapon and chest armor. Maybe next update we let also enchant other part of equip.(Need some time for setup it and change enchant crystal amount loot for balance)
Here was 2shop with gifts. You need to determine which one this girl will like.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Guess i didn't even notice while grinding, does not change the fact there is no need to spend gold to replenish mana in the lower levels ;)
And while we are on the topic there are 3 (or more but i didn't bother leveling up to lvl30+, 3rd unlocks at lvl25 so if 1st was lvl5 then 2nd probably at 15 so we get skill every 10 lvls?) skills per character, and knight ratgirl skills are pretty useless, anything that needs tanking is also faster than her so the first turn of provoke is wasted and the auto battle does not use either healing or provoke at all and that is the only reasonable way to grind.
That tells me the skill distribution is bad-too slow. Little to keep the player interested.

Ayasa Lynn

Sep 27, 2023
The grind is tedious but i wouldn't really call the game difficult.
There is severe lack of handholding as many mechanics are never explained or even mentioned that they exist, they should probably get dedicated quests to introduce you to them.

Bunch of tips:
- in the beginning bargain to lower the price of the mansion to get some extra leftover gold
- supplies are cheaper in the town than near the dungeon, always shop there
- you won't need potions untill floor 9+ and even then it should be mostly for the 3 v 4 fights on floor 10 and floor 10 boss fight
- buy lots of food that can only heal outside of fights in the city, its cheaper than potions
- you won't need any mana untill level 10-15 when you get your first skill, and even then its mostly useless outside floor 10 boss fight
- do yourself a favour and set automatic fight to on, attack animation to fastest and auto fight to skill, like i said the grind will be tedious so the faster you do this the less annoyed you get later ;)
- you will get a chance to use pickaxe in the forest (so no mining in rat dungeon), no idea what is the point of green one and foxes are tough bastards so ignore it in the beginning
- in the beginning you will mostly grind floors 1-2 and will have to heal every 1-2 fight, use the guild quest rewards extensively (go back to claim them as soon as you meet the requirement) to not go into the red with your spendings, later a single item drop will net you plenty of gold for supplies
- when on the world map screen, time passes no matter if you are moving or not, and you don't actually have to walk to the destination, as soon as the border of whole region lights up, press enter immediately and choose the target location, that will save you a lot of in game time and you can clear all existing content within the first week (i never even knew there is weekly upkeep cost...)
- SAVESCUM the enchanting, with how tedious it is to grind out a SINGLE desired item at 1% drop chance don't bother with a possibility to lose it when upgrading to +6-7
- for the presents, every girl will like only a specific kind of present that will award relationship, chocolate for maid (there is a bug with sprite that will remain on the screen when you gift it i believe) as well as scout ratgirl, doll for the knight ratgirl and cake for the rat slayer
- you can get the goddesses blessing going up and from the mansion region and church is to the right, honestly i cleared 90% of the content before i disovered it

In general, the RNG and grind is pretty bad.
I think you should add the equipment/recipes of higher levels to shops based on adventurer rank.
Also locations are BIG, but there is hardly anything interesting anywhere, it would probably be best to add portal or item to teleport to mansion and/or shops etc. (maybe add vendors to mansion for a price?).

edit:
also bug reports:
- as guy above mentioned crafting blue medium boots gives you blue light boots
- giving chocolate to elf maid makes the player spring appear and stay on the screen forever...
- purple two handed sword does not have an option to enchant it for some reason
Thank you so much for that little guide and great feed back. We will try to made less grind and more interactions for next updates. Lot of bugs already fixed( just boots left).

Ayasa Lynn

Sep 27, 2023
Well.. Protector girl look very strong in hard fight but when fight easy her skills not much useful. I'll try to make her skill useful on auto combat next update. Also we already have idea with mana.

Heiwa

Mar 30, 2018
The 'nap' option at home does not heal you. Only 'sleep for the day' does.

Will there be ways to generate more than 1 MP per turn?

Having moves be restricted by MP AND Cooldown seems restrictive.

I've bought a pickaxe, but it's currently not clear how to use it.

Income is very low, and yet you're saddled with weekly expenses in addition to equipping yourself and your party members and buying supplies. And then there's the chance to fail on enchanting...the miserable natures of pay to do anything MMOs has certainly been captured. I don't feel that's wise given this is a single-player game.
And I spent all my gold for a "nap" :)) gameover after that

Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
mana currently regenerates 1 point per 100 mana per tick. If you have over 400 mana but not quite 500 then you will generate 4 mana per tick. It works.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Definite need to fuck NPC characters as well. Endless rooms are challenging wonder, appears the princess lives next door it creates options, but time field seems to be where time moves, and time in general map zones don't.

You can only have sex in bed there are zero tents, no means to escape from combat.

No way to take bath, have an event happen.
No public bath option?

Golden Dildo kills you immediately as you enter the world. How sad. He couldn't find another divine to update his attributes?
She gives him ability to be able to use cock more often, really, I wonder that. He couldn't have an alchemy set where he could make a gun where he shot his sperm and made sad people happy.

Probable request: glowing ring or glasses, so player can see better at night.

Further in forest is not possible. I tried it and that makes me think only option is get mad rat quest 10 times. Why put it when it's not doable.

Is there a way to have farm? Something to grow better enhancement foods? Own a shop?

Almost leveled my characters to LVL 20. You have guild pass to D. To utilize the guild request board.

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
Maybe i miss something, but can anyone tell me how to increase relationship with maid? Gifts seems do not work on her, wasted at least 3000 gold on her and nothing.

Ayasa Lynn

Sep 27, 2023
Maybe i miss something, but can anyone tell me how to increase relationship with maid? Gifts seems do not work on her, wasted at least 3000 gold on her and nothing.
For relationship with maid need right gifts. Two gifts can increase relationship with girls, you must find right one:)

Sora kun

Game Developer
May 27, 2023
Maid loves Gummy Bears and Chocolate =)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lumaria-0.10.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
The quest board and the actual quests don't match up. Example: Hungry Rat-The quest board says you need 10. The actual quest, should you take it, wants 20. And the actual money given hasn't changed, I think.

EXP requirements seem to have gone down a bit. When I loaded in, I was above the EXP needed to level.

Thought: Maybe the Goddess's Gift greatsword should be special somehow. More so than just having some MATK on it. Maybe it can enchant(Right now it can't) and enchant higher or something.

Last edited:

Sora kun

Game Developer
May 27, 2023
The quest board and the actual quests don't match up. Example: Hungry Rat-The quest board says you need 10. The actual quest, should you take it, wants 20. And the actual money given hasn't changed, I think.

EXP requirements seem to have gone down a bit. When I loaded in, I was above the EXP needed to level.

Thought: Maybe the Goddess's Gift greatsword should be special somehow. More so than just having some MATK on it. Maybe it can enchant(Right now it can't) and enchant higher or something.
Thanks for the feedback. We made changes to the left side of the board and did not move it to the right side. I will update the links and make a small fix soon.
As for the sword of the goddess, she was too lazy to create good gifts for the hero, so she simply gave him a starter set. That's why this sword isn't very useful.

Last edited: