Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-05-18] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

boom_1

Dec 11, 2020
I've bought term: 38 (January 2020), Term 39 (Feb. 2020) & Term 43 (August 2020) but I dunno where to upload it (safely)

H1tl3r

Mar 16, 2020
easy to copyright claim
when it comes to DMCA none of them is 100% safe. can't say anything about nopy tho, cuz i never was able to use it and now its only invite only or by donation?(not sure about this too). in what world y'all are living to think there's fully safe cloud when it's for piracy? :KEK:

Mar 22, 2019
when it comes to DMCA none of them is 100% safe. can't say anything about nopy tho, cuz i never was able to use it and now its only invite only or by donation?(not sure about this too). in what world y'all are living to think there's fully safe cloud when it's for piracy? :KEK:
Agree 100%!!! Didn't think this way, until I saw your comment

Reactions: H1tl3r

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Lumi just posted the poll results for April and sketches for future drawings

- Neith (Smite) (Own Choice)
- Ochaco Uraraka (MHA) (Own Choice)
- TBD (Own Choice)
- TBD (Own Choice)
- Grown up Ino (Naruto/Boruto) (Winner of the Adult art Poll)
- Shego (Kim Possible) (Winner of the Pinup Poll)

April_sketches.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Furrkuza and H1tl3r

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I've bought term: 38 (January 2020), Term 39 (Feb. 2020) & Term 43 (August 2020) but I dunno where to upload it (safely)

here are two more good sites for uploads and without registation:

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
here are two more good sites for uploads and without registation:

Do you know if those 2 are better in terms of DL speed than mixdrop, especially pixeldrain? I’ve heard others say gofile isn’t great as well as others on this thread such as anonfiles. Mega is the best but don’t wanna risk getting IP banned if I want to upload something and it gets taken down.

Last edited:

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
Do you know if those 2 are better in terms of DL speed than mixdrop, especially pixeldrain? I’ve heard others say gofile isn’t great as well as others on this thread such as anonfiles. Mega is the best but don’t wanna risk getting IP banned if I want to upload something and it gets taken down.
Never had a speed problem with gofile and moderator will reupload to needed sites anyway

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Updated April sketches

- Neith (Smite) (Own Choice)
- Ochaco Uraraka (MHA) (Own Choice)
- TBD (Own Choice)
- TBD (Own Choice)
- Grown up Ino (Naruto/Boruto) (Winner of the Adult art Poll)
- Shego (Kim Possible) (Winner of the Pinup Poll)

April_sketches.jpg

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
Not sure what luck you have but gofile 200mg file takes 10 to 16 hours where mega less than a min.
To be fair most of the sites I download from have about the same inconsistent speed from file to file, I can get 200kb/s on mega while on others max speed and vice versa. Plus I use cloudflare dns so that may be the reason. The only consistent speed is from torrents.
On a side note I use jdownloader and don't care if I have a slow speed as it can just continue from where it was left, so I might not be aware of the real speed.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes