Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Damn, these files are big.

Any hero that has a kind of image per package where you can see what each one has?

Something like the following image (thanks in advance):
Go to Logancure's gumroad:

But if you meant the same but for Luminyu, also Gumroad:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ( Y )

NeoNephilim

May 6, 2022
Ok so I just wanted to double check, we are currently missing terms 2-5, 8-10, 12, 14, 16-19, 24, 29 right?​

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Ok so I just wanted to double check, we are currently missing terms 2-5, 8-10, 12, 14, 16-19, 24, 29 right?​
We still have no confirmation of What the hell happen to Terms 1-20 from her Gumroad page. They just disappeared a few days after she started DMCAing Pixeldrain links Leaking her content. All I got from it by asking someone who sub to them was their was argue by some individual. Until I can get some confirmation about it by her. I'm not gonna trust her claim on Patreon that "all previous rewards will be on Gumroad." It's mostly "all previous rewards will be on Gumroad, but certain old rewards will be removed from the store at a certain point of time I won't tell anyone about.'

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
We still have no confirmation of What the hell happen to Terms 1-20 from her Gumroad page. They just disappeared a few days after she started DMCAing Pixeldrain links Leaking her content. All I got from it by asking someone who sub to them was their was argue by some individual. Until I can get some confirmation about it by her. I'm not gonna trust her claim on Patreon that "all previous rewards will be on Gumroad." It's mostly "all previous rewards will be on Gumroad, but certain old rewards will be removed from the store at a certain point of time I won't tell anyone about.'
Old rewards looked nothing like they do now so I suppose she just didn't want them to be a bad 'business card' for her after her style totally changed since then.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Old rewards looked nothing like they do now so I suppose she just didn't want them to be a bad 'business card' for her after her style totally changed since then.
All It does is showcase how much she improve from then till now. The only thing that may look like a bad business card is if their overprice. Like how Axsens price her stuff on her Gumroad page before purging all of them.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
All It does is showcase how much she improve from then till now. The only thing that may look like a bad business card is if their overprice. Like how Axsens price her stuff on her Gumroad page before purging all of them.
you just need $900 to buy the collection lol

NeoNephilim

May 6, 2022
would somebody be willing to repost term 7 please? Anonfile seems to be the only one working but it's an iso file and I sadly don't have the right stuff I need to interact with those files, I'm a total newbie to all this...

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Ok i was going to wait until the sketches are out, but for ahead of time I'll say that for this month's content kid icarus's palutena & my hero academia's momo yaoyorozu is gonna be featured and 3 more ladies will be unveiled soon

This post will be updated when the other girls are announced and/or the sketches are made.

UPDATE: more girls and sketches unveiled

Palutena from kid icarus Palut_Sketch_copy_2.jpg

Tatsumaki from one punch man Tatsumaki_Sketch_copy.jpg

Momo yaoyorozu from my hero academia Momo_Sketch_copy.jpg

And genshin impact's raiden shogun Raiden_Sketch_copy_2.jpg

One more artwork will be announced soon

Last edited:

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
I agree, but I've once talked with some artist that used to delete his old work all the time so I'm familiar with the concept of artists thinking their old stuff is giving them a bad name tho I don't think that way.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes