Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Ok i was going to wait until the sketches are out, but for ahead of time I'll say that for this month's content kid icarus's palutena & my hero academia's momo yaoyorozu is gonna be featured and 3 more ladies will be unveiled soon

This post will be updated when the other girls are announced and/or the sketches are made.

UPDATE: more girls and sketches unveiled

Palutena from kid icarus View attachment 1819624

Tatsumaki from one punch man View attachment 1819626

Momo yaoyorozu from my hero academia View attachment 1819627

And genshin impact's raiden shogun View attachment 1819629

One more artwork will be announced soon
post updated

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Thought i'd give this update ahead of time before i forget: lumi announced that she'll be skipping next month's content to give herself a rest which is deserved to be fair but of course she'll still do this month's artworks before going on break but she noted it's possible she'll be late if she can't get them done on her usual deadline but i'm sure that can be forgiven if she does end being behind schedule.

Reactions: Malvadon

Brodillian

Jan 9, 2020
Is it possible the earlier term links can be redone? only one that works is anonfile and it takes me literally like 5 hours to download any one of the files from the site...

ZwillingE

Jun 16, 2022
Good night, Kind people. Does anyone have any of these terms (10,8,5) and if they could upload them please. Sorry if i ask too much to be new here :S

• Angry
Reactions: Longmire

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Good night, Kind people. Does anyone have any of these terms (10,8,5) and if they could upload them please. Sorry if i ask too much to be new here :S
If someone here had it and wanted to share it, it would have been posted and linked on OP already. :FacePalm:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
We don't have rare rewards that was purge by the creator without notice. If we did, it would've already been updated by OP.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes