Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Is it just the $7 tier? Or does there seem to be less variations recently compared to LumiNyu's older works?

I miss when they used to draw different clothed variants, breast size variants, and the xray stuff.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added:
Term 63 (Naughty Bat Tier)

And again you must say 'Thank you' to sarge55 who Shared it.

There is whole row of Reactions to express your gratitude.

F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do not Post 'Thank you!' Use Reactions instead.

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Is it just the $7 tier? Or does there seem to be less variations recently compared to LumiNyu's older works?

I miss when they used to draw different clothed variants, breast size variants, and the xray stuff.
It's better with less versions and more quality overall imo, old Lumi works was sometimes over 2GB with 100+ versions per drawing and 90% of them were useless variants. She probably realized that and kept the ones that made sense with the pose. Imagine how much of a time-consuming nightmare the old versions she did must have been to handle and save. Besides the price now is $7 when it was $15 before.

Reactions: Malvadon

boringbullet

Jul 22, 2021
Would any one be willing to post the Athena collection from way back? as far as i can tell it isn't in any of the Terms.

boringbullet

Jul 22, 2021
You going to hang around and contribute to F95 if we do or leave after your first post asking for content? :sneaky:
at this point, i would do anything. i have spent hours looking for just one .rar file.
does luscious have it? no.
do any comic sites have it? no.
does bt4g have it? no.
and from i can tell, not even this forum has it
i got so desperate that i was willing to just pay for the damn things, but even Lumi's patreon and gumroad don't have it.

i beg of thee, bless this poor wretch with link, i'm on my last legs here.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes