Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

But as new Policy Regarding .psds and other supporting files goes:

.psds are no longer added to OPs.

Let me guess? NOPY being taken down as well as lack of people who could sort through 200GB+ of stuff that made that decision? F95Zone ability to host that kind of content that any other site wouldn't. Was the reason I enjoy sharing my large archives toward this site when I finish sorting everything. As well as what made them stand out from the other sites. Well I guess I'll be the only one who have those kind of archives..

Reactions: polandball

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Let me guess? NOPY being taken down as well as lack of people who could sort through 200GB+ of stuff that made that decision? F95Zone ability to host that kind of content that any other site wouldn't. Was the reason I enjoy sharing my large archives toward this site when I finish sorting everything. As well as what made them stand out from the other sites. Well I guess I'll be the only one who have those kind of archives..
The latest decision to start axing stuff like the PSDs in the op is pretty lame in my opinion. I hope this doesn't start to make people feel like the extra stuff isn't appreciated and then they too start to not upload them anymore.

I guess I'll start to rely on people like you to get PSDs from in the future. Thanks a lot for sharing your archives btw!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Death69inc

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, that just sucks. There's a lot of art I would have just straight up deleted if I didn't have the ability to go to the source files and take out things that annoyed me. Sometimes you get a pic you really like in a pack but it has a goofy expression, speech bubbles, obnoxious effects or something else.

I used to do my own edits by Frankensteining variants in a pack but I stopped doing that after people started uploading the .psd archives with which I could easily mix and match just the elements I wanted.

Last edited:

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
kinda sucks but i can understand that decision, uploading them is one thing, but keeping them up for different mirror is on another level of work multiplied by how many artist threads that have those files in this site

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
Sorry to post this here like that, but I swear I've searched everything but couldn't find anything, I even reverse searched the image, anyone knows the pack in which this was included? The Marin and Gojo pack? or if it has been released at all? I search in the artist's deviant art but didn't find a clue! Thanks

1667056580722.png

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Sorry to post this here like that, but I swear I've searched everything but couldn't find anything, I even reverse searched the image, anyone knows the pack in which this was included? The Marin and Gojo pack? or if it has been released at all? I search in the artist's deviant art but didn't find a clue! Thanks

View attachment 2132045
This one?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes