Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 24, 2021
I think I'm going to try my hand in making some wallpapers, so if anyone has any style suggestions they'd like to see, let me know, and I'll try my best!

Simpleman12345

Nov 15, 2019
It’s crazy to see how term 2-4 are probably gone for good. I’d been trying to get my hands on some of the old Artemis and Athena content. I wonder what caused Luminyu to wipe away a lot of her old content

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It’s crazy to see how term 2-4 are probably gone for good. I’d been trying to get my hands on some of the old Artemis and Athena content. I wonder what caused Luminyu to wipe away a lot of her old content
I was still trying to figure that one out. Their was no warning or head up about, Luminyu just decided to just purge her old content. I wouldn't mind it if their decided to put it all within a bundle for purchase, but nope...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Why dont artists like this collab with some developer and make a game?
A lot of devs work alone and don't have the resources to get more people on board, but most devs that have a team do employ artists like this. The thing is, the more successful NSFW artists probably get more out of selling their art directly to patrons than they would out of collaborating on a game project.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes