• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Jul 30, 2018
what did dev expect on pirate site ?
a coomer looking for a fap materials that actually paid for everything ?
and even so the ads and paywall like EA at that ?
i'm on this site to try things out before i really pay for their game but seeing paywall upon paywall and another paywall on tiers in patreon is a solid reason i wouldn't buy from them lol.
demo that goes to certain point or few version late is a thing and i don't mind them but DRM ???
get shit on is a way to go!!!

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
demo that goes to certain point or few version late is a thing and i don't mind them but DRM ???
get shit on is a way to go!!!
They do release full verison that are a few updates behind without paywalled content and locked features, its on their itchio first releae of this and I think up to 0.26/7 of the other game.

Let me guess, paywall even basic features again and take forever to update? Was the last game even finished yet?

Edit: Just checked, its still at 0.31. Always more idiots to scam money from huh.
Scam? Forever to update? Dude I don't like this paywalled model they do but what u saying are just lies. Quick look at their patreon page and they made 4updates for the main game and 3 for this one which make 7updates in 11months(dunno about the quality of these update since i didn't bother to check this game in a while).
So idk who's scammed definitely not ppl who supports them on patreon and comparing to other devs that tend to release 1update per year seems pretty consistent.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
They do release full verison that are a few updates behind without paywalled content and locked features, its on their itchio first releae of this and I think up to 0.26/7 of the other game.

Scam? Forever to update? Dude I don't like this paywalled model they do but what u saying are just lies. Quick look at their patreon page and they made 4updates for the main game and 3 for this one which make 7updates in 11months(dunno about the quality of these update since i didn't bother to check this game in a while).
So idk who's scammed definitely not ppl who supports them on patreon and comparing to other devs that tend to release 1update per year seems pretty consistent.
If you want to unlock free scenes in the gallery without going through the game, PAY

If you want to skip the dialogue in the game, PAY

If you want to make a normal save, PAY

That's right, they say in Russia (a sucker is not a mammoth, a sucker will not die out)

Reactions: Lautaro and Dooffee

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
If you want to unlock free scenes in the gallery without going through the game, PAY

If you want to skip the dialogue in the game, PAY

If you want to make a normal save, PAY

That's right, they say in Russia (a sucker is not a mammoth, a sucker will not die out)
In the itchio version you can skip the dialogues and have multiple save slots, I honestly forgot about the gallery in which you can't unlock scenes without playing the game.

• Angry
Reactions: sani45

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
In the itchio version you can skip the dialogues and have multiple save slots, I honestly forgot about the gallery in which you can't unlock scenes without playing the game.
which itchio version? there are only demo with few ep that dev milked over year, anywhere have skip and multiple save is cracked and share by some random dude that had paid patron (havent mention that only old verison have because new version is online now)

Reactions: sani45

retardo

Sep 17, 2017

7 small updates in a year is not good just because OTHER devs are lazier...

SgtDahaka

Oct 16, 2019
Looking at the pictures the only thing that comes to mind when Axe is ready for second round: " A blunted Axe is resharpened!"

sovereign31

Sep 21, 2017
All of this Dev's games COULD be good, and maybe even worth the money, if they weren't always just abandoned.

1.00 star(s) 10 Votes