• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 10 Votes

TomatoTumatoe

Sep 4, 2021
just a one star? Is it SO bad?
It's good but there's paywalls, personally I don't mind because I can just wait for it to become free when it unlocks, but it's also understandable that If I made something I would wanna be paid for it, people complain cause they can't get everything for free, titdang just found a way to counter it

Reactions: flamie

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
All of the problems that downgraded the game to 1 star appear because of the Dev being greedy son-of-a-bitch that just can't seem to cut it (By locking scenes with a paywall) and he already has one dropped project in the same universe as "Dirty Deeds" and "Tavern" ("Midforest" one). He makes the others seem like a saints in comparison, really. He refers any criticism as haters and trolls (This might just be my perception of him though). The overall perception of him is...not very good, on this site anyway

The idea and the art are good though.

Last edited:

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
they had a fucking excelent artstyle that made female charachters real pretty, and was the main reason they managed to stay alive with a dogshit monetization system and tought that shoving it up their arseholes and going for this new luna look was a good idea

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
they had a fucking excelent artstyle that made female charachters real pretty, and was the main reason they managed to stay alive with a dogshit monetization system and tought that shoving it up their arseholes and going for this new luna look was a good idea
The artist is Fizzz which I don't think is the same person as "Titdang"..?

Although Fizzz has essentially paywalled all their artwork too so.. maybe... hmmm

Reactions: Oimon

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
The artist is Fizzz which I don't think is the same person as "Titdang"..?

Although Fizzz has essentially paywalled all their artwork too so.. maybe... hmmm
Guess they both earned their respective reputations. The only thing that is important if at some point fanbase (even the fanatics) will be fed up with it and take their funds away - even the most patients ones might get tired of it. VERY unlikely, but dream is a dream.

P.S. Apparently TitDang is much worse than I said about him - he's also one heck of a Chinese-type censorship lover. He NUKED OFF THE WHOLE V0.27 UPDATE OF "Luna in the Tavern"...Without any way other way to watch that scene that was included in that version anymore (Not even Offline)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TitDang

Origami1337

Feb 14, 2018
Version 0.1 was released ~July 20-28. Almost a year has passed and now it's 0.3+ money, as people have already written above. I personally favor one approach: buy the game - play it. The only game I forgive a subscription to is WoW. But damn, now i felt ashamed to compare the scale of the WoW and this garbage. Draw your own conclusions, but be man, not a simp pls)

1.00 star(s) 10 Votes