3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
At the cost of repeating myself :rolleyes:

Its a system locale issue, not with the game (so trying to run it with locale emulator is useless), but with the unpacking software.

When unpacked in a non-japanese system locale some of the file paths are changed (i think / instead of the yen symbol) and the game code cannot find them, even tho they are technically there.

Change your system locale to japanese, unpack the game, switch back to you preferred locale and enjoy the game (yes, the game will work in a non japanese enviroment then)

Also, for the lazies in the audience: Mega

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Runs fine for me. Also the previous game Akari seems a tad more fleshed out, is this game really that recent?

Helldien

Dec 26, 2019
Hopefully we can soon have in F95Zone the other video game releases from Ofuro Works.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Hopefully we can soon have in F95Zone the other video game releases from Ofuro Works.
FWIW one of the games is already on here here, just for some reason listed with a different dev name. However, I don't really recommend it if you've already played this one; It's a bit clunkier/not as streamlined, and a decent number of the poses are replicated in this game, but better. I suspect their older game may also share this problem tbh. Less sure on the newer ones.

Reactions: Helldien

Helldien

Dec 26, 2019
FWIW one of the games is already on here here, just for some reason listed with a different dev name. However, I don't really recommend it if you've already played this one; It's a bit clunkier/not as streamlined, and a decent number of the poses are replicated in this game, but better. I suspect their older game may also share this problem tbh. Less sure on the newer ones.
Oh I see, I had no idea, maybe later I will decide to try it, thank you very much for letting me know :D.

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
any explanation and fix as to why is "to me" the text does not appear even using japanese local emulator and extracting it in japanese

xj0461

Sep 6, 2021
Can anyone help me? Everytime I start the game, I just get this message right on startup スクリーンショット 2023-05-06 211602.png me I start the game, I just get this message right on startup

K.R260

May 4, 2022
Can anyone help me? Everytime I start the game, I just get this message right on startup View attachment 2602014 me I start the game, I just get this message right on startup
You have to change in your WinRar before extracting the name encoding to japanese
I'm pretty sure that's the problem since it happens a lot on RPGmaker

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Luna Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 660 MB/234 MB :
, (9.2k Images)

Reactions: AssManLarry

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... I have to say that I'm not sure how to feel about this game.

The protagonist is cute and sexy, and has the near mythical medium size boobs of hentai. There's a pretty good variety of art in terms of positions and monsters and things that she gets fucked by. The battle-fuck system is pretty nice. The combat system is simple but also doesn't overstay its welcome, and it does have some depth to it with how it mixes in with the cooldowns and the debuffs and whatnot.

On the other hand, there's no real H-scenes, just the battle-fuck stuff that barely has any sex to it. There's no story whatsoever. You only know that Luna is out to explore this place, presumably for fame and fortune, and that's it. Luna doesn't really have a personality or anything, and neither do any of the things that fuck her. So really, it's all kind of just random fights and smut with only the barest shadow of context.

On top of everything else... you can set the game to basically play itself... which is weird. You can literally have a handsfree experience, as long as your PC doesn't go into sleep-mode, I guess... but it'll be slow as hell if you don't stop to adjust gear every once in a while.

Reactions: Beggarman
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes