TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Does the patreon content unlocker still works?

EDIT: Nah it doesn't. I can understand locking content behind patreon, but locking the skip button and multiple saves behind a paywall is just plain scummy. I'll get me a wrist lesion before I finish seeing all the content because of all the clicking required to go through text I've read 100 times before.
A fucking skip button paywalled in a vn, for fucks sake... What else's next, pay walling the text too?

Last edited:

Jolegjoleg

Apr 5, 2022
I have been following this game for years and I really like it. Shame I have no income over to pay for it, because I would have loved to see the entire thing.
No saves and no skip really does not matter to me much. I am patient.
I hope that there'll be a free full version, or a one-time payment for the full version in the future.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LunaInTheTavern-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
I love this game and what the developers, who can be counted on the fingers of one hand Donatello, have done, but I don't understand why they've delved into animations lately, that doesn't advance the game in any way.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Not expanding Bimbo Route is what soured me. Great potential, there. Solid game overall. But definitely something only worth paying for 1 month at a time, with breaks of 4 - 6 months between subbing.

ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
I cannot believe how much money this makes. If we live to see the apocalypse (probably likely!), i will think of this dev and all those simps and that will be worth some comfort.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Well, kind of a lost cause, but since this is a pirate forum, I still wanted to ask.
Is there a free version of the game around here with all the gallery unlocked that I can get?

Reactions: qadfs

TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Not expanding Bimbo Route is what soured me. Great potential, there. Solid game overall. But definitely something only worth paying for 1 month at a time, with breaks of 4 - 6 months between subbing.
Bimbo route for Luna is finished. Recently I made goth-bimbo route for Mirana. Any ideas for other bimbo routes or their setup are welcome.

Reactions: longscl0ng69
1.70 star(s) 81 Votes