macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
patreon ask at begining ('cause 0.02 only for patrons)
patreon hidden scenes
patreon asked at the end

play avoiding to be a cumbucket (not drinking and no roshan) , end as cumbucket anyway.

super short.. patreon everywhere, for save, for load, for play 0.02 ,at end and even a constant patreon link at top of the whole game.

shit is like Akabur.. lots of sprites and few CGs. still, a roadmap that could take year to be done for few things -_-.

seriously... that's lazy, greedy and shitty as fuck.

sorry but, that's a real new level of dev. the best species to give others devs a bad reputation.

aint gonna waste anymore time on that EVER.

box777

May 10, 2017
yea, this "dev" went too greedy.

Look at how others made money, it was NOT by making it impossible for f95 to get full versions...

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
They have prompts warning you are missing content from 0.2 with your choices
Fuck this shit man, not even EA could've made this worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Katsumi-chan
Dec 31, 2019
Well, decided to try it because Luna is the best but so many things locked behind a paywall, can't even save... Yeah, even though I like the character and the art is good, I'll pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: juanito

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Hilarious. Name one Patreon dev that got popular by abandoning his first 2 games and putting obsessive restrictions on the third one. Dude puts even Gumdrop to shame.

You really gotta hand it to that retard for utterly failing at reading the market. I can't even try to begin to guess the mental ''logistics'' that went behind that decision.

Mar 11, 2018
I'm guessing if saving and loading are behind a paywall, in the future the "new game" button is going to be DLC that also dials
one of those 1-800-talk-dirty numbers they own and bills you like 5$/minute

Reactions: Wishmaster

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The game looks amazing, but not having the ability to skip text is kinda killing it after a few replays.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 81 Votes