flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Ok, update: Zombrexo that promised to provide me with account doesn't responding. He was online once, watching some stuff on site, but he doesn't answered to any messages. Doesn't know if this in first place was a false flag attack, or he is just forget/busy. I myself doesn't have $15 to spare. If someone could help, or if you reading this, Zombrexo, then message me, other way i can't do a thing.
Dude, don't waste your time and money. Public releases are free and the next will be in less than a week. It doesn't contain any paid scenes, so you can play it for free even offline.

DeepDarkRed

Jul 12, 2019
So the only way to see the "hidden scene" is become an offlaner Tier Patron ? I thought the hidden scenes gonna be free to public after several updates, like hidden scenes at version 0.5 gonna be free after it reach ver 0.7 etc ... ,

RocketSurgery

Sep 15, 2017
So the only way to see the "hidden scene" is become an offlaner Tier Patron ? I thought the hidden scenes gonna be free to public after several updates, like hidden scenes at version 0.5 gonna be free after it reach ver 0.7 etc ... ,
You'd think so, but it seems having permanently pay-walled images is part of the business model.

DustyBook

Apr 12, 2020
Ok, update: Zombrexo that promised to provide me with account doesn't responding. He was online once, watching some stuff on site, but he doesn't answered to any messages. Doesn't know if this in first place was a false flag attack, or he is just forget/busy. I myself doesn't have $15 to spare. If someone could help, or if you reading this, Zombrexo, then message me, other way i can't do a thing.
He gave up :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: flamie and TitDang

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hidden scenes won't be made free, they are perma locked behind Patreon tiers.

The only way to get everything is to pay.

1.80 star(s) 82 Votes