Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
Really like the art, can't find a lot of scenes since I keep getting the same ending, either I drank too much or it's better to be drunk. Does anyone have a soft walkthrough? I see that the walkthrough is patreon only but thought I'd ask.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Really like the art, can't find a lot of scenes since I keep getting the same ending, either I drank too much or it's better to be drunk. Does anyone have a soft walkthrough? I see that the walkthrough is patreon only but thought I'd ask.
Try to use inventory, you can find Luna's stat counter in there. Try to find "resentment" and "excitement" endings. You could also start from the "Lyralei in the Tavern" story arc and find more scenes in there.

An Anon Anon

Mar 5, 2018
I quite like the game- it's honestly at a point where I wouldn't mind committing $5 a month to get the scenes, but with it being $15, it's a bit out of my price range.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I tried this a long time ago and had to drop it because the combination of trail-and-error gameplay and no save/skip buttons made it unplayable. But the latest update says "new free skip button" so is it time to come back?

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I tried this a long time ago and had to drop it because the combination of trail-and-error gameplay and no save/skip buttons made it unplayable. But the latest update says "new free skip button" so is it time to come back?
You can skip intros of every story arc and some long dialogues. You also can save without logging in if you are playing an offline version.

And what errors are you talking about? Stable work of the game is important for us, so we are testing the game multiple times, and fix all the bugs our players are reporting.

Last edited:

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
You can skip intros of every story arc and some long dialogues. You also can save without logging in if you are playing an offline version.

And what errors are you talking about? Stable work of the game is important for us, so we are testing the game multiple times, and fix all the bugs our players are reporting.
Not errors as in glitches, trial-and-error as in the only way to make progress is to go through the whole thing dozens of times, making different decisions to see what works and what doesn't. Which, in the version I played a long time ago, would have meant hours of clicking through things I'd already seen.
But my first look at the current offline build looks very good.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Not errors as in glitches, trial-and-error as in the only way to make progress is to go through the whole thing dozens of times, making different decisions to see what works and what doesn't. Which, in the version, I played a long time ago, would have meant hours of clicking through things I'd already seen.
But my first look at the current offline build looks very good.
Now you can see stats of Luna in the inventory to make your gaming experience easier. Chapters of the story are divided and almost don't affect each other. Skip buttons for intros and dialogues are now everywhere, where it doesn't affect your gameplay. But for some reason, people continue to write reviews, where they lying that there are no free skip buttons in the game, and you can't save the game for free (but you can, even if you're not logged in) :(

Jun 12, 2020
hey do you want to paids? you should paids.... you want skip? paids! you want save? paids! you want try the game? paaiiiiids! here you want to paids? there are many kind of account you ain't gonna paids the only 3bucks thing? nooooo you must paids the supra vip patron pass, where you can get 3 more image of my game! so you paids? (i promise my game is very funny, many gameplay, many draw make with much skill, and many story! No i'm kidding just paids)

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
hey do you want to paids? you should paids.... you want skip? paids! you want save? paids! you want try the game? paaiiiiids! here you want to paids? there are many kind of account you ain't gonna paids the only 3bucks thing? nooooo you must paids the supra vip patron pass, where you can get 3 more image of my game! so you paids? (i promise my game is very funny, many gameplay, many draw make with much skill, and many story! No i'm kidding just paids)
Lol dude, just click "play offline", there are no paywalls, and you could skip and save game for free.

Jan 20, 2018
Ah yes, glorious trial and error gameplay where you have to see the same shit several times over because you can't skip shit you've already seen or save more than once.

Can't wait for this to eventually be cracked.

Reactions: Fyo and Lone Dog

jmo200

Jun 20, 2018
Is there enough content in the game worth playing for a few hours or should I wait until this game is officially released?

1.80 star(s) 82 Votes