giggidy

Apr 24, 2018
You have to jerk of the guy in the bathroom in act 1/2 and then lie about jerking a stranger of in act 4/5 then the scene unlocks
Ooooh, so I needed to basically play the whole game from the very beginning... this is... annoying, a very annoying feature indeed. Say, the 8.5 ending scene also needs prep from earlier versions?
Thanks for the tip btw!

Reactions: xxxKID

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
would like to see screenshots from this game itt, for those who cant afford offlaner :c

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I get giving patreons rewards but when the game says "Hey log in to save" no problem I'll just play a bit see what the game is about...first scene "You have to log in to see it"...hmmm how about you suck on my nuts?

D

Deleted member 2694590

I get giving patreons rewards but when the game says "Hey log in to save" no problem I'll just play a bit see what the game is about...first scene "You have to log in to see it"...hmmm how about you suck on my nuts?
I even had my comment deleted here because I relplied to someone saying that the dev might have been damage controlling via a alt account.

rettere ffgee

Apr 24, 2018
Do you know how to get the 8.5 scene "don't be shy" btw?
Finally figured out how to open it. You have to do the same with the Do not break taboos scene. In addition, select the don't drink option to the Date question (the question asked by the man with the face) and choose honest answer, hold hand and dont take bag respectively.

imverycool

Jul 14, 2020
Finally figured out how to open it. You have to do the same with the Do not break taboos scene. In addition, select the don't drink option to the Date question (the question asked by the man with the face) and choose honest answer, hold hand and dont take bag respectively.
Doesn't unlock the scene for me. Is there anything else to do before the date other than jerking the guy in the bathroom?

1.80 star(s) 82 Votes