RocketSurgery

Sep 15, 2017
There are only 3 scenes that are for Offlaner patrons. Others are free but in the early access. 3 of 46. It's not "1/4 or 1/3" of content. It's 1/15 of content.
I said "between early access, exclusives & save/skip" can't you read? That means EXCLUSIVE + EARLY ACCESS + SAVE/LOAD + SKIP. All of it is unavailable, some will be in the future, but that is still unavailable. I consider functionality content, not just images, otherwise the dev would just draw images.

Nov 7, 2016
its exactly like spotify; its VERY BAD if you are not paying
Welp as a dota fan, Luna and WR mains (yes both, im fucking 5 k trash and have not played in years but still watch and support) I wish him gl but see the gg coming faster , as I havent even gave this game more then a cursory glance since day1 because of lack of content in beginning then this pay or suffer bs. Ill take lopri over this shit

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
SO i extracted and am ran the Game but nothing happens when I click the new Game button, can some one advice please ? :|

Nevermind, I read the comments above :(

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
SO i extracted and am ran the Game but nothing happens when I click the new Game button, can some one advice please ? :|

Nevermind, I read the comments above :(
Game is free, you can try to play online:

Reactions: Khairus

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
It's pretty funny as every time i see this game get a new update the average rating is getting lower and lower.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Who reported a 2-star review? It seems that someone thinks that 2 stars are also too much as 5 stars :ROFLMAO:

ultimate_autism

Jun 12, 2017
Will there be any male x male content in the future? Maybe two heroes, like Sven and Juggernaut, with Luna peeping on them?

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Will there be any male x male content in the future? Maybe two heroes, like Sven and Juggernaut, with Luna peeping on them?
If you like male x male content, you can check NaughtyRodent's twitter. There are a lot of DOTA2 stuff:

It's hard to create a male x male scene in the "female protagonist" game because the plot is centered around the female character.

1.80 star(s) 82 Votes