Sep 3, 2017
You can access it in a month like the other players
But also there is a another issue of why the online drm is a bad thing is what if ur internet connection goes out, guess what, u can't play the new content. And plus no one want pay monthly to see what new that they added for 15 dollars. Also there are other games like this that don't force to you to play monthly for them.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
But also there is a another issue of why the online drm is a bad thing is what if ur internet connection goes out, guess what, u can't play the new content. And plus no one want pay monthly to see what new that they added for 15 dollars. Also there are other games like this that don't force to you to play monthly for them.
>And plus no one want pay monthly to see what new that they added for 15 dollars.

Are you sure?

Reactions: RyRa²

vahe

Apr 10, 2018
But you can
Do you simply not understand the issue people have or are you being purposely dishonest? I have provided financial support on Patreon to several creators. Sometimes, for whatever reason, I stop my support of one. After I do so, I have access to everything I had before I stopped payment. I don't have anything new, and I don't expect anything new, that would be an unreasonable thing to ask for.

But anything I had before, I still have. This is not the case with Luna in the Tavern. You can dance around the issue, and make misleading posts saying "oh you can still play." But what I payed for has vanished into the ether.

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
Anyone knows if there's a way to add "auto" or auto forward button? Not skip but auto forward dialogue after a few seconds??? Or if it already exists how do I trigger it?

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
I took the time and unlocked the save and skip option. It's just like the offical offline version of the game, an Electron app, but with unlocked features and Offlaner patreon scences.

zippyshare have forbidden some countries for them to be downloading including mine, i get forbidden too, i miss the past where they allowed all :(

Sep 3, 2017
Do you simply not understand the issue people have or are you being purposely dishonest? I have provided financial support on Patreon to several creators. Sometimes, for whatever reason, I stop my support of one. After I do so, I have access to everything I had before I stopped payment. I don't have anything new, and I don't expect anything new, that would be an unreasonable thing to ask for.

But anything I had before, I still have. This is not the case with Luna in the Tavern. You can dance around the issue, and make misleading posts saying "oh you can still play." But what I payed for has vanished into the ether.
Thank you for saying this. I was wondering the same thing. This person is really trying to be on the good side of this piece of shit dev.

1.70 star(s) 83 Votes