Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
I like both the sweet stuff and the dialogues here. The girls are sexy. But you a have a strange feeling playing for or against them in real DOTA 2 )))

cratos100

Jun 28, 2020
Where can i find file-unlocker of gallery version 0.23? I can't find this file on this thread, only older unlocker-file for previous versions

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
flamie is very obviously receiving part of the cash flow, that's why they so obtusely defend the scam mechanics despite how blatant they are. "Stay subscribed to keep your access", what a joke. Plus all that money is going into Russia. Their scam revenue deserves to keep dropping down back to $200 where it belongs.
Why bring up Russia with the money thing here because it's the same on the other spectrum - when buying US stuff or supporting US things all that goes to the US for their war zones they were waging in the past decades and even up until recently.

I can agree about the shitty things they do with the game though.

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
flamie is very obviously receiving part of the cash flow, that's why they so obtusely defend the scam mechanics despite how blatant they are. "Stay subscribed to keep your access", what a joke. Plus all that money is going into Russia. Their scam revenue deserves to keep dropping down back to $200 where it belongs.
Clown :FacePalm:

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
So I went to look at the patreon page, since the general concept of the game seems really fun but the free version is so irritating... and it's $15/month to get the full content.

We're on update 0.25 after what, 32 months after the first release? So assume about 96 months more, and if you subscribe now by the time you get the full game you will have paid $1,440. Think about what that could buy. I'm all for supporting artists and developers but this is ridiculous.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Luna In The Tavern 0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
Luna In The Tavern 0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
does this include a crack of the patreon-only scenes?

1.70 star(s) 83 Votes