VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.16] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 27, 2021
I understand you, I had that same thought from the beginning, why is not being an idiot with the Helios counted as a symptom of weakness? It's all very arbitrary, it seems that being a goddess of justice and kindness is out of the question.

Well, as long as I don't treat the people I like excessively badly, I'll follow the evil queen's lead.
Yeah, the good path is not really in the cards here. The dev focused more on the submissive sub-routes. Unlike lffg, you can be a doormat but also a willing slut here and 'seduce' people. Like the baron. But if you want to be dominant, the dark queen is the only way

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Yeah, the good path is not really in the cards here. The dev focused more on the submissive sub-routes. Unlike lffg, you can be a doormat but also a willing slut here and 'seduce' people. Like the baron. But if you want to be dominant, the dark queen is the only way
Well so far I'm not complaining much, there are romantic and fun moments with Jirvah while there are also moments where you discipline her, although I wanted to think that you do it with love. :LOL:

Toshik73

Jan 2, 2022
The developer screwed up with the Sir Mordred scene, the yellow Luna (Raven) did not interfere in this scene in any way, it is very unexpected.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Every new picture coming with a pause and thus requiring two clicks is certainly a choice, especially when renpy has a "hide text" functionality already.
I agree. The pause make this game virtually unplayable. Will not be continuing.

Frozen synapse, it seems you have a decent story. But you won't find this pause if you try the other games out there. Remove this stupid pause if you want this game to be more successful. Good luck. I will not be watching this thread.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I just finished Luna and i was wondering if the red, green and madness spirits within Luna play an important role in this game's story.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I just finished Luna and i was wondering if the red, green and madness spirits within Luna play an important role in this game's story.
At the moment there is only one, I suppose it is to simplify the story, perhaps it will appear later but it does not seem to be the case.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
I hope it doesn't end with half the content like Diatima's Isekai did, because I see that this creator really likes to leave content and then say that it is complete for making an ending to the game

Reactions: Ssato243

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I hope it doesn't end with half the content like Diatima's Isekai did, because I see that this creator really likes to leave content and then say that it is complete for making an ending to the game
" Art is never finished, only abandoned." - Leonardo da Vinci.

If you really think that the developer has let you down, ask politely for your money back.

Reactions: wildride69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Luna Reloaded [v0.16] [Frozen Synapse] - Compressed

Win/Linux [412 MB]
- - - -

Mac [377 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------
Luna Reloaded [v0.16] [Frozen Synapse] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.15 -> v0.16 [646 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.15 -> v0.16 [655 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LunaReloaded-0.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes