VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.16] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
As for the second one, it looks like trivial inattention. I can assume that this render will be fixed in the next version. As for the amount of v0.16 content, I agree, it's pretty sparse. However, those who go the sub route in addition to the canon Dom route probably won't feel it after seeing all the content and promised 700+ renders, but for Dom players, yes, events are really lacking.
I felt I should point out the continuity error in case no one had noticed it to correct it, it may be something trivial but I think the small details are what make a title go from great to mediocre.

Jan 27, 2021
Yeah, the way the game is set up playing through the update just once is probably bound to be underwhelming: It's pretty much a single scene in four major variations (domme or sub, with either the baron or whatshername), with significant alternative variants within several of those four (e.g. pegging the baron or making him punish the insolent dinner guest).

That's neat for those players who like to play through every path and see every variation, but less so for those of us more inclined to pick a path and stick with it. And none of the variants moves the plot (such as it is) along to any meaningful degree.
Yes, it becomes a problem when you got a lot of alternatives but if you play it only once it's short. I don't see a solution though, since those who wants more variants are the patrons :unsure:

Reactions: gregers
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes