Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Got access to the higher level abilities now. It seem like a some of them are not working.

The Aptitude ones here are not doing anything:
Skærmbillede (1487).png
I am unsure how to really test if the Staff Magic Reflection works since I have not seen anywhere on the status screen where it shows or if it stacks with the other magic reflection Active ability you get.

The Constant Magic +12% Are not working. I am sorry to say I am unsure if the Constant Magic +10% is working since I bought that way before I started testing to see if the stuff worked
Skærmbillede (1488).png

Whip Defence/Evasion Boost is not working
Skærmbillede (1490).png

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Same here for me. But if telling honestly, you can still play properly from the start True ending... But it won't be enjoyable. You will get automatically Hscenes from true ending, which are good. Eh... This game really makes you to cheat, cuz enemies overbuffed and have a lot of HP and damage. At last stage, mobs capable to wipe your team in 2-3 turns, while bosses in 1 turn if you dont have buffs. So.... Cheats must be used in this game in order to play comfortably

Before i cheated at pre last boss, i had 95-86-84 lvl party and... Well, i depleted all my consumables cuz everyone lose HP instantly. Didnt had much lewd buffs cuz i did magic absorption at 10% in first try
You can win that first goblin fight, not even that hard, it just requires a grind to level 4 for the rapid bolt spell and then a bit of luck for a stun.

IceArrow5005

Dec 19, 2019
How do you progess at the fifth floor of the Demon Castle on the true end rourte. I beat the Succubus queen, found the Bunny room and found two berrier stones but I can't find where to go next or where to use the stones

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Got Sonia back. The most of the "Passive" skills are now working properly on her except the one named:

-Dual Wield SP Reduction
-Sword Attack/Defence Boost(Large)
Got access to the higher level abilities now. It seem like a some of them are not working.

The Aptitude ones here are not doing anything:
View attachment 3275911
I am unsure how to really test if the Staff Magic Reflection works since I have not seen anywhere on the status screen where it shows or if it stacks with the other magic reflection Active ability you get.

The Constant Magic +12% Are not working. I am sorry to say I am unsure if the Constant Magic +10% is working since I bought that way before I started testing to see if the stuff worked
View attachment 3275914

Whip Defence/Evasion Boost is not working
View attachment 3275928
All of these should now be fixed. Thanks!

squishyrock

Dec 4, 2018
How do you progess at the fifth floor of the Demon Castle on the true end rourte. I beat the Succubus queen, found the Bunny room and found two berrier stones but I can't find where to go next or where to use the stones
Press the red and yellow buttons, then follow the yellow path all the way.

mnkfmd12312

Dec 4, 2019
guys for god sake help me i can't find jump stone be cuz i'm stuck in hydra wetland someone said u get it from folia ruins and still no clue where folia ruins is so please help me

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
guys for god sake help me i can't find jump stone be cuz i'm stuck in hydra wetland someone said u get it from folia ruins and still no clue where folia ruins is so please help me
Folia ruins is after you're done with the Hydra wetland. There are a quite a few " Need jumpstone to reach" Items that you can come back to later on. Just focus on getting out of the wetland first. You don't need the jumpstone to pass through.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
All of these should now be fixed. Thanks!
Thank you. Just got Mana back so had a chance to see what worked on her.
The ones that are not working for me are these:
Sword HP/SP Regeneration
Skærmbillede (1495).png

Spirit Charm: Power/Defence Boost. This one is kind of strange since even if it say "Power/Defence Boost" in the title the description only states it rises her defence by 10, which it does not even do.
Skærmbillede (1497).png

She also had trouble with the different element aptitude boost abilities not working:
Skærmbillede (1498).png

Reactions: dazedanon

mnkfmd12312

Dec 4, 2019
Folia ruins is after you're done with the Hydra wetland. There are a quite a few " Need jumpstone to reach" Items that you can come back to later on. Just focus on getting out of the wetland first. You don't need the jumpstone to pass through.
God bless u

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
hit a bug when doing the aromatherapey scene she walks next to the door and then gets stuck on the wall. not sure if this has happened to anyone else.

May 24, 2020
You can win that first goblin fight, not even that hard, it just requires a grind to level 4 for the rapid bolt spell and then a bit of luck for a stun.
Oh really? Well, i wasnt that lucky i guess. Still, for the first playthrough it's recommended to go full lewd mode(you can get demonic(bad) end and normal) and only after that to go after true one. Because you will need all extra passives and skills from s*x and etc. Like... You won't be able to get highest grade light and dark magic, without getting lewdness or magic absorption

Jun 27, 2023
An item you get later on in the Folia Ruins / Light Crystal dungeon.

Yes this does mean you might want to backtrack to earlier dungeons to fetch the previously unobtainable treasure boxes.
I kind of already cleaned out this whole dungeon except for places where you can't go without a stone, but I didn't get a stone. I'm already at the stage when the mine is open to me, but I also returned the light stone, but I still can't jump and I don't have any skill for this

DracMoFo

Oct 4, 2021
hey anyone had a problem where the character is locked to moving left and won't move in any other direction.. iv had the same problem in other games what i think run the same engine..

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Skærmbillede (1505).png
This skill on Mana seem to do nothing

I tried fighting the same type of enemy before and after learning it and using both standard attack and a physical attack skill and the damage was the same with or without the skill.

Jun 27, 2023
I watched cg new game+ and it seems some nasty bastards are breaking the minds of Lunaria's friends. Are we going to solve this issue somehow during the course of the plot, or in the true ending will we have to be content with the fact that our kingdoms fall into the hands of ugly bastards because they broke the queens' minds?

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes