cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
View attachment 3263749

Pain in the ass game. Dev used as many variables as he possibly could.

Anyway expect some jank, might be some untranslated edge cases or clipping text but I did my best and should be playable/readable. If there are any major issues let me know.

Note: The movement speed bug is caused by skipping the prologue boss scene (Don't think its caused by the MTL). Read it normally unless you wanna be slow as a snail. Alternatively, switching to fast dash in options and holding Shift will let you run normally. Otherwise it will fix itself eventually.

Contributors: Troqu - Fix slow walk bug caused by goblin

Bugs Fixed:
- Missing Skills
- Unable to Turn in Quests
- Stat Bonuses
- Quest Crashes
- Locked Skills
- Element Aptitudes
- Resistances
- Passives
- Slow Walk Bug
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
hey, i found a new bug. first of all though, i don't know why the slow walk thing still happens to me until at some point later on when it fixes itself for some reason. The bug i found is in the baths in Nawate, at the back of the bath room there's a door to get a massage. It gets stuck there when you try to get the massage shortly after the auto scene starts.

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I finished it long, wide and crosswise.

I finished the 50 side quests, the normal route, the pure route, and even the Demoness ending.

This game is a gem but I regret that there are no sexual sprites, especially when the kingdoms fall. I also regret that there are no Demoness routes, especially since the way you unlock it creates a desire to follow it.

And finally, there is a place that exists and which is currently of no use.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
hey, i found a new bug. first of all though, i don't know why the slow walk thing still happens to me until at some point later on when it fixes itself for some reason. The bug i found is in the baths in Nawate, at the back of the bath room there's a door to get a massage. It gets stuck there when you try to get the massage shortly after the auto scene starts.
Its caused by skipping text I think.

Reactions: cutterarnold

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thank you. Just got Mana back so had a chance to see what worked on her.
The ones that are not working for me are these:
Sword HP/SP Regeneration
View attachment 3276359

Spirit Charm: Power/Defence Boost. This one is kind of strange since even if it say "Power/Defence Boost" in the title the description only states it rises her defence by 10, which it does not even do.
View attachment 3276362

She also had trouble with the different element aptitude boost abilities not working:
View attachment 3276369
Alright all the Sword/Katana and Spirit Talisman skills should be fixed now.

View attachment 3277096
This skill on Mana seem to do nothing

I tried fighting the same type of enemy before and after learning it and using both standard attack and a physical attack skill and the damage was the same with or without the skill.

This too should be fixed. Problem was 刀 got translated to Sword instead of Katana and that conflicts with other sword skills... So I had to change all the instances to fix them.

Reactions: cutterarnold

Anniemeth

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone got a big save? Im enjoying the game but i wanna see the scenes if its worth me putting hours of my life into this :D

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Alright all the Sword/Katana and Spirit Talisman skills should be fixed now.

This too should be fixed. Problem was 刀 got translated to Sword instead of Katana and that conflicts with other sword skills... So I had to change all the instances to fix them.
Thank you again, that 刀 sound like a hassle to fix.
But it seems to be working now from me trying to test it again with normal attack and a physical skill.

Got Sonia back and two of her dual wield skills are not working for me:
Skærmbillede (1516).png
Skærmbillede (1515).png

And this shield skill:
Skærmbillede (1525).png

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
I kind of already cleaned out this whole dungeon except for places where you can't go without a stone, but I didn't get a stone. I'm already at the stage when the mine is open to me, but I also returned the light stone, but I still can't jump and I don't have any skill for this
just start searching again from the entrance, there's a path that leads you to the treasure
this chest is what you want for the stone leaping item
1705734039221.png

Reactions: aviraprem1

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
This may seem like a strange question:

I am on my first playthrough and doing a 0 lewd/virgin run. I just got some memory magic stone of a beach trip pretty late game, my first of those kind of stones. I have no idea how to view it. I did notice early in the game there was some event to view something with the woman who gave you the succubus magic stone. But I reloaded since I was afraid that event would lewd MC and at this stage in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So am I screwed out of my chance to watch that stone/scene/Image?

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
So am I screwed out of my chance to watch that stone/scene/Image?
The scene you're talking about is that of Marianna and Lunaria in a succession of events that begins in Nemesia. Since you are on the pure road, you will not see this scene. The only lewd scenes you will see will only concern the side characters after you collect the last gem.

Hutch

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry, I wouldnt have that on hand. I just use the SHIFT key and move around. The spot you need is you need to find a switch to drain the water to go further to complete that underground waterway quest.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
You too King

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes